Decks advice - HELP!!

Rinse Out

Getting my first pair of decks, seen some VESTAX PDT-5000, just wanted an opinion on them from ppl that know more than me

6db2_1.JPG

6fd7_1.JPG

thats what they look like, any feed back would be appreciated.

Haven't heard much about these
I've got the model they made after these and they're really good, I prefer them to the newest model.

How much are they selling them for?

I'd suggest all the kiddies who have never played any other decks not to give recommendations.

Vestax make quality decks except they play differently to Technics. Different torque and startup/stop speeds.

Few who have used both profesionally will say say that one is better than the other. Technics are the standard and for good reason but Vestax are not a shoddy Technics wannabe, they are excellent decks for peeps who know what they're doing.

BTW 15 year old kids should google before they slag off Vestax as being belt drives.

I own a pair of Technics 1210MK2, these decks are great in every sense.

I have never used Vestax so I cannot comment but I have read in many places that they are a great bit of kit.

What price are they going for?

vestax are wicked decks, well made and most are fucking gorgeous o_O

but of course technics are what you would find in most clubs/radio stations so i would recommend them personally

but then again, good decks are good decks at the end of the day

if the price is right, get em!!!!!!!!

the dj's that own Vestex say nothing but good things, i just dropped the cash on Tech M5G's and wouldn't settle for anything else, just don't go anywhere near Stantons from my expiriences:mr_cool:

I'm a Technics person and think I always be but a friend of mine has these decks and they're really nice, expecially compared to the sort of kit most people end up with when they first get into DJing. With a bit of getting used to I could happily play on these and if you can get them for a bargain then go for it. However, good as these are I would stlll rather go for the Technics if I could get them for the same price. Both are excellent but have slight differences that can make it hard to adjust between the two, and if you do decide to take DJing out of the bedroom and into clubs you'll want to be familiar with Technics. Hope you enjoy your decks whatever you decide to do :2thumbs:

I'd suggest all the kiddies who have never played any other decks not to give recommendations.

Vestax make quality decks except they play differently to Technics. Different torque and startup/stop speeds.

Few who have used both profesionally will say say that one is better than the other. Technics are the standard and for good reason but Vestax are not a shoddy Technics wannabe, they are excellent decks for peeps who know what they're doing.

BTW 15 year old kids should google before they slag off Vestax as being belt drives.

Woo Go Dustek!!

Getting my first pair of decks, seen some VESTAX PDT-5000, just wanted an opinion on them from ppl that know more than me

6db2_1.JPG

6fd7_1.JPG

thats what they look like, any feed back would be appreciated.

I have a buddy who had one of these for scratching. They are really solid. Great tourque (characteristic of vestax products) and no resonance issues like the crappy pdx-2000. I would have to say these are the best decks that Vestax ever made. Good choice / Lucky first buy.

DONT CHEAP OUT ON A MIXER

Back
Top Bottom