deck float cushions?

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
does anyone have these?are they any good?i have a lot of bass rumble round where my decks are,are they worth the money.

Absolute waste of time and money, God knows why whoever thought this idea up actually continued after testing them, Tennis Balls or squash balls are a good idea and do work, paving slabs do in most situations also. We had a problem in a new club we were doing a night in a while back and everyone of these ideas didnt help one bit as the dj booth was actually on a upstairs floor and once you had a few hundred people bouncing around it was a nightmare so one of my mates had an idea, we took a few pieces of foam, The kinda stuff that looks like egg boxes or acoustic foam, and put a block under each deck about 4 inches wide, Kinda worked the same as these inflatable things other than the fact it was a lot more stable, Probably not much use for you on this occasion but worth sharing cos you never know when it might be needed

they r waste, played @ heavy rotation and i jus pulled the tab and let the air out of em, more trouble than worth, a peice of wood and some foam underneath work sound...they are jus fancy shite gimmicks.

cheers ppl think ill forget them then what about a nice bit of worktop??do you put the foam under the decks or under the worktop or wood watever?

Back
Top Bottom