• Total voters

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Southampton 1st May... who do I see?

Soul cellar: Xample & Lomax

Junk: DJ Hype

Gonna have to put it to a vote!

i saw hype the other night and his set was sick!
there wasnt one clang that i can remember to be honest.
it was one of the most lively sets of the night.
If IC3 is alongside Hype then go he is the best mc atm imo

I'd go to Xample and Lomax. I cant stand selection of hazard, original sin, taxman, hazard, original sin, etc. Xample & Lomax would be something different.

I've never been to a rave but tbh i dont want to hear effing loads of Ganja recs jump up. I know Hype doesnt exclusively play jump-up but still imo jump up is only good in small quantitites.

Xample and Lomax will be different and probs a very varied set.

I've never been to a rave but tbh i dont want to hear effing loads of Ganja recs jump up. I know Hype doesnt exclusively play jump-up but still imo jump up is only good in small quantitites.

Xample and Lomax will be different and probs a very varied set.

If u ain't ever been to a rave then imo u can't really make a decision that would help the man decide, an u say jump up is only good in small quantities but hypes set are never purely jump up an even if it was u don't know the rest of the line up which could be completely liquid, tech, up front watever so an hour or two of jump up could go down a treat.

Back on topic although Xample & Lomax would be phat for me it's hype all day long

I didnt know that hype was on the same night. Dissappointment. Ill probly go for Xample & Lomax because soul cellar is my FAV venue in Southampton, and Junk is full of twats who like dancing to dizzee rascal - dance wiv me.

If u ain't ever been to a rave then imo u can't really make a decision that would help the man decide, an u say jump up is only good in small quantities but hypes set are never purely jump up an even if it was u don't know the rest of the line up which could be completely liquid, tech, up front watever so an hour or two of jump up could go down a treat.

Back on topic although Xample & Lomax would be phat for me it's hype all day long

First of all i acknowledged ive never been to a rave. If that didnt indicate that i'm not the best guy to give a judgement on who to see then i apologize lol but im just procuring my thoughts

And when i said jump up was only good in small quantities thats my opinion.

I also acknowledged the fact that Hype doesnt play just jump-up in his sets.

I'm not trying to diss jump up or whatever its just not my thing to hear loads of it in a set and yh there probs are DJ's at that night who will be playing mainly one sub genre but thats the way it goes and while i like to hear some dj's who just play tech or whatever, i way more prefer sets with alot of variety like Frictions for example.

I'm not being arsey or anything just making things clear:)

Back
Top Bottom