decided to order some salvia

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by rysk, Oct 26, 2011.

1. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

and it came through this morning.
    now i've done mushrooms multiple times and acid once and loved them both.

anyway, i basically woke up and loaded myself a bongfull, ripped in one, after about a minute i started feelin a little weird, could feel my heart-rate pulse through my body. things started gettin pretty weird after that and was not enjoying it.
    layed down on my back on my bed, with my knees up, now i wasn't physically hallucinating but for some reason i felt like my legs where some kind of fortress and these little men where trying to get through. I felt like this had all happened before, but it obviously hadn't. this went on for about 5 minutes, after that i got up still feelin a little dazed and switched on the telly. For about 20 minutes after i felt stupidly uncomfortable and hated everything around me.

this ain't no party drug, feel fine now, if even a little refreshed.

weeeeeeeird. anyone else had experiences with salvia they'd like to share?

2. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

You're 10 years old & nobody cares about your stupid fucking face.

3. kenyon

kenyon @ The Crack Spot

try DMT if you think that stuff strange!

4. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

I know what you mean by refreshed, its called the afterglow. What extract strength did you get?

Ive done salvia approx 8-12 times, each and every time was utterly mindblowing.
    Salvinorin needs extreme heat to be released from the salvia, definitely recommend a butane torch style lighter.

Also recomend a little weed in the bowl as well, makes coming back to reality a bit more gradual, and not a sudden snap back into your body, which is what i usually get.

But yeah, if thats all you felt either your ripping 5x salvia, not enough of it, or your just a bitch.

EDIT: also, did you take a fat rip, then hold it in until you felt like you were going to pass out? If not, thats why it didnt effect you much.

5. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

we used to get the real strong stuff, salvia 60 x strength.. black liquorice type pellets .. used to love it , made uverything go upside down, then keep jolting on an axis or sumthing weird, ground was slapping me in the face , its so hardcore .. you dont really have time to understand or enjoy it .. but then .. i didnt do it too much .. i remember doing a massive bong of it, after a couple bags of Hawaiian mushies .. holding it in .. as i blew it out i felt the room melt around me .. it was years ago .. a good 12 years ago id say so cant remember much .. i just know it was potent, and wasnt something you would make a habit of having .. was better to stich a mate up with it .. then do yourself over ..

im kinda tempted to order some more for shits n giggles ..

ahmed ... did you get the black little pellets? like lioqourice looking ? .. the strong 60 x shit ...

or the pusswad , green leaves .. they are still strong yeah ... but you just wait till you experience what you experienced ... .. x 60 !!

oh, just got a memory .. you feel like all the pores in ure body open up an instantly sweat buckets, and feel like cobwebs are all over ure face and skin .. weird fucking stuff ,,

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

this is what ure after mate ...

https://www.herbalhighs.co.uk/product.asp?urn=482&c_urn=232

6. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Isn't there already a salvia thread?

7. Fire starter

Fire starter Active Member

There is indeed, but armpit doesn't know how to use the search function.

8. EWOKS

this .. pretty much ... cant talk on the shit ... it is abit ... 14 year old , slipknot & korn tbh ... but meh ... id like to take less and see where it took my brain ..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  9. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Highest ive done is 40x,

I wrote a report of a couple of my salvia trips on drugs forum. I'll dig em out.

Also, ahmed, it may takea couple of times to "break through", where you go beyond just some weird feelings and a bit of visual distortion.
    The last time i ripped a bong full of that stuff the world just peeled away, kinda like the way the walls do in the silent hill movie, and it was like i was seeing the world how it should be seen, and everyone else see's a covered up version. It was pretty magical.

Also, definitely dont recommend alcohol in combination. I always find salvia intensifies whatever your feeling 100x, and if your drunk you think your dying =P.
    Did a small rip on half a disco biscuit and it was beyond amazing.

But still, mixing salvia with anything is bad. But hey, monkey see, monkey do.

10. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Has anyone got any nice salvia stories? I'm not really reading anything that would make me want to do it...

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 20:56 ----------

Dedbult when you say 'amazing'...could you expand on that a bit??

11. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Okay. First time i did it i just got some intense visuals.

Was in my garage.

Took a fat rip and then after about 30 seconds of holding it in, i exhaled and within 10 seconds everything had shades of purple and yellow all over it, and i could see beams of light instead of the actual light filling the garage.

I looked at a big rectangular piece of wood in my garage, it had flecks of paint and dirt on it and stuff, i concentrated on these flecks and they started to stand up, and then they all moved, like watery towards the edge, and began spilling off the edge and forming a puddle. Then they reset, stood back up again, and made the shape of a boy and girl holding hands running.

Then i looked at my bike and it was breathing, i talked to my bike for about 20 seconds, got bored, and decided to look at the ceiling, and i saw clouds in the ceiling.

I then closed my eyes and everything was red, and i was running across a beach towards a lighthouse, and when i reached the bottom of it i climbed up to the top really fast (i was seeing this through my own eyes. i wasnt looking at myself doing it), i looked across a massive ocean (as i say, everything had a red tint, so it didnt look as amazing as it would have if it was colour). Then i snapped back into my body and had an amazing afterglow for a couple of hours later where i just felt totally peaceful and rested.

Better? :)

EDIT:

the disco biscuit combination was amazing just because of all the amazing feelings are multiplied 100x, like almost unbearably awesome to the point of thinking "right, if im dying right now, im fine with that" lol. Coupled with some insane closed eye visuals, for example, i truly believe whilst i was on it i managed to achieve astral travel, and i visited my old 6th form and saw all the people from 2 years below me (this occassion was 2 years after i left school). I was then in a forest of some kind in a massive opening with the sun on my face, and it felt amazing.

Quite suprised i didnt blow a load during the experience.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  12. EWOKS

what really ? i need hallucinated like that ... was it the x 40 stuff ? ... are you completely serious ... i may get some more and experiment again .. how did you smoke it .. i wanna trip properly goddamit .. i just felt weird as fuck and couldnt talk

13. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Load up some sally in a nice big bong.
    Torch it with a butane gas lighter (the blue flame WHOOSHHHHH type ones)
    Rip it for as long as you can.
    Hold it in until your vision starts to vibrate/you feel like your going to pass out

When you breathe out almost no smoke should come out

14. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

we used to do this stuff loads back in the day!! the most common feeling was being sucked into objects or being pulled towards them. i guess you start to become your environment sometimes, you feel outside of your normal body.

I often felt very uncomfortable as you say, and could feel my bones or feel attached on strings pulling me in separate directions. The trip can creep up on you in a way that makes you feel time backwards, like everything is inside out. (i can relate to ethix saying about things being upside down, inverted) Of course all of this sounds very off-putting but its one of the most extreme trips!

One of the most enjoyable times i remember was smoking in my room and the whole place turned into this epic forest, i could see different path ways off in different directions in this woods (ofcourse in reality there was nothing there but walls) but it definatly puts you in an alternate dimension, maybe in time and space. who really knows.
    Be cautious tho, as Aldous Huxley says the mind is a filter to stop us feeling things that are largely uncomfortable and not meant to be experienced in order for us to survive.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  15. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

get some changa weed to smoke, its shit loads nicer and cleaner
    its got naturaly high levels of dmt in it and tis the bomb bout 40 quid a gram

16. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

No...just no.

But I think I'm warming to the idea of salvia...

17. d-low

what do you mean no? i mis-interpreted the doors of perception you mean?

---------- Post added at 00:13 ---------- Previous post was at 00:12 ----------

i meant one of the functions of the mind, not its only purpose obviously that would be ludicrous

18. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

yeah, it was just weird. Not somethin i'd want to do again any time soon...but acid soon..SO MUCH MORE FUN!!!!11! =D

19. d-low

take ze acid, get naked, and smoke a little salvia whilst listenin' to hardcore gabba. Post results.

20. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

That guy has the most ridiculous voice of all time.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015