Decent Punch Recipe

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Anyone got any good recipe's for punch? A mate is having a party and we want to knock up something tasty that will get you shitfaced

Cheers!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yup load from the shoulder, keep a straight elbow, remember the thumb on the outside or youre likely to break it, twist the hip, aim for whatever you can see at that point,this one time i got punched in the face it all happened so fast i wondered why the dude was out of focus all of a sudden. to me it took years to focus on him, get a fix on his location and then break his fucking head, one punch the dude was on the floor all types of fucking blood flowing out his head. took years to me, my girl said it was instantaneous, guess thats adrenaline for you. punch right. well macho that ent it.

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Make Sangria.

If I recall correctly from my bartending days all you need is a shitload of red wine, a few oranges, a little brandy and tonic or whatever to make it bubbly and refreshing and not just something alcoholics drink down asap and still feel a little bit classy after.

D Double U

FQ Sessions
VIP Junglist
Sangria

3 parts red wine
1 part orange juice
2 parts lemonade
ice
fresh mint
sliced fruit such as oranges and lemons

Most others require sour mix or super syrup which you will likely have to make yourself seing as you cant really buy them in shops in the uk...

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Add a little rum or brandy to that recipe you should have yoyrself a boom ting welcome punch make all the guys in high spirits and all the girls' panties dripping like so many stalagmites, mate!

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
Ages ago I used southern comfort, cider, home made rakia, tropical juice some kind of squash and a load of chopped up fruit to make a punch. It was beautiful and got you fucked...don't remember much of that night.

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
One 750ml bottle wray and nephews rum
half a bottle of grenadine
one litre bottle orange juice
one litre bottle pineapple juice
squeeze in 3 or 4 limes

Last edited:

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
Rum Punch.

1 of sour (lime juice)
2 of sweet (sugar syrup)
3 of hard (rum)
4 of weak (water)

Dash of angostura bitters + some grated nutmeg and you're away.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its like a pitcher of cocktail but with less alcohol and more canned fruits. its fking awful unless there is nothing else to drink in sight OR its a special pcp spiked punch

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
yup load from the shoulder, keep a straight elbow, remember the thumb on the outside or youre likely to break it, twist the hip, aim for whatever you can see at that point,this one time i got punched in the face it all happened so fast i wondered why the dude was out of focus all of a sudden. to me it took years to focus on him, get a fix on his location and then break his fucking head, one punch the dude was on the floor all types of fucking blood flowing out his head. took years to me, my girl said it was instantaneous, guess thats adrenaline for you. punch right. well macho that ent it.
Oh Karlos :lol: