Decent lawyers within the music industry

dj-dusty

VIP Junglist
Does anyone know of any?

I need some one to have a look at a contract for me, its for a commercial house track that me a a couple of mates done about a year ago and we have been approached by somone who is talking very big and says he reckons there is a chance it could turn into a big commercial release.

He sent over a H.O.A Letter (Heads of agreement) but it isnt very clear what he wants and what the deal actually is and says he is getting a contract written up as we speak and strongly advised us to seek professional advice.

Would very much appreciate it if some one could point me in the right direction to a decent lawyer, dunno if this has ever happened to anyone on here but it came as quite a shock to us when we received the phone call and we just wanna make sure were not getting mugged off.

Cheers in advance guys

i dont know of anyone, have you tried googling said thread title? something might come up.. or get on the blower to your local lawyer/soliciters and see is they know anyone/can help. sounds like you could be in the money though!

Does anyone know of any?

I need some one to have a look at a contract for me, its for a commercial house track that me a a couple of mates done about a year ago and we have been approached by somone who is talking very big and says he reckons there is a chance it could turn into a big commercial release.

He sent over a H.O.A Letter (Heads of agreement) but it isnt very clear what he wants and what the deal actually is and says he is getting a contract written up as we speak and strongly advised us to seek professional advice.

Would very much appreciate it if some one could point me in the right direction to a decent lawyer, dunno if this has ever happened to anyone on here but it came as quite a shock to us when we received the phone call and we just wanna make sure were not getting mugged off.

Cheers in advance guys

if the contract isint clear then tell them mate,

does it mention what %'s of money you will be getting or anything?

Back
Top Bottom