Decent Heavy Choons

Cube

www.exegene.com
VIP Junglist
can anyone recommend me some nice tunes with nice basslines...as i been out the dnb scene for about a year and only just coming back in...n now i dont know whats happenin with dnb now hehe
:rasta:
mucho appreciated if you can

Cube said:
can anyone recommend me some nice tunes with nice basslines...as i been out the dnb scene for about a year and only just coming back in...n now i dont know whats happenin with dnb now hehe
Check the dubplates page mang, plenty of hot tunes on there.

Cube said:

Easy Cube I would seriouly check out anything from Critical, Violence, Transparent, Outbreak & Freak Recordings, there firing on all cylinders at the mo. Audio & Mackie or Resonant Evil (also includes Wrisk), are releasing some quality tracks through G2, Gain Recordings + a few other labels.
A few other labels to check are:
Protogen
Soul:R
Ohm Resistance (grab Dirty Bomb if you can) :rslayer:

I normally just go to online stores & listen through their catalogue of tracks & learn what style of music each label releases, then when you next see that name crop up again you kinda get a feeling of what their sound is about. hope it helps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom