December Liquid Mix.

As you just starting out it’s fair to say the track selection is quite good, the soulful jazzy vibes all pull together in the early part, getting a little deeper later on.

There are numerous track alignment issues throughout though.
For example When Think Of comes I think it’s a beat behind Losing my mind which is why the vocal sounds off. I would have faded it right out before the break away. Same sort of problem with Windtalkers except it’s way behind. Looking for diversion behind the 1 beat but a head overall in track structure.

I suspect this is because you using sync in your software to beatmatch but haven’t considered that the 1 beat of the tracks also need to be aligned. If so, please be aware that Sync is not an auto DJ system.
If you’re not using sync, my apologies but the tracks alignments comment still stand.

Also go easy on the effects ;)

As you just starting out it’s fair to say the track selection is quite good, the soulful jazzy vibes all pull together in the early part, getting a little deeper later on.

There are numerous track alignment issues throughout though.
For example When Think Of comes I think it’s a beat behind Losing my mind which is why the vocal sounds off. I would have faded it right out before the break away. Same sort of problem with Windtalkers except it’s way behind. Looking for diversion behind the 1 beat but a head overall in track structure.

I suspect this is because you using sync in your software to beatmatch but haven’t considered that the 1 beat of the tracks also need to be aligned. If so, please be aware that Sync is not an auto DJ system.
If you’re not using sync, my apologies but the tracks alignments comment still stand.

Also go easy on the effects ;)

I am not using sync but i am using beatgrids as a semi crutch to help with beatmatching, i will take a look at the track allignments :) Thanks for the feedback its refreshing to have someone listen all the way through and give helpful feedback.

Back
Top Bottom