Decade of Dread remixes - Ray Keith feat. Serum

Serum

VIP Junglist
My next bit of vinyl will be out on promo in the next few weeks!

Here's the info :

Decade of Dread Pt 3

A: Ray Keith - Yes Yes 2004
B: Ray Keith - Special Technique (Serum Mix)
C: Ray Keith - Sing Time (Serum Mix)
D: Ray Keith - This is the Sound

Thought I'd let everyone know it's on the way, will see about getting the press release for a news bit on the front page throught the week!

Go on my son! Just heard these babies, and I'm well impressed, i'm buying ur tunes on sight now, don't even have to listen to em.. Keep it up fella!

inf0r said:
Go on my son! Just heard these babies, and I'm well impressed, i'm buying ur tunes on sight now, don't even have to listen to em.. Keep it up fella!

Cheers for the good words mate
There's been a delay to the full release now so get these promos while they're hot

Are you still in Birmingham lately bro? Was gonna say, could link up or summat. I'm playin at medicine bar next wednesday (i think) be nice to put a face to a name innit.

inf0r said:
Are you still in Birmingham lately bro? Was gonna say, could link up or summat. I'm playin at medicine bar next wednesday (i think) be nice to put a face to a name innit.
I've just run off to London
Should get down to some of the nights here!

Serum said:
I've just run off to London
Should get down to some of the nights here!

I've got to go to a Technicality, really feeling that side of things lately.. I fancy reaching a Hardware night too, to be fair the scene in Birmingham *should* be better than it is as far as quality of music goes.. With the last Autumn this month, it's only gonna get worse..

I jut hope something fills the gap, cos if it doesn't I'm toying with the idea of starting a night off to get my fix of decent drum and bludclart bass! :)

inf0r said:
I've got to go to a Technicality, really feeling that side of things lately.. I fancy reaching a Hardware night too, to be fair the scene in Birmingham *should* be better than it is as far as quality of music goes.. With the last Autumn this month, it's only gonna get worse..

I jut hope something fills the gap, cos if it doesn't I'm toying with the idea of starting a night off to get my fix of decent drum and bludclart bass! :)
Yeah part of the reason I left.
Technicality is round the corner from me so if you're going give us a shout

Back
Top Bottom