debrief from my first proper night (video + pictures)

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
ok, to be honest im boozy right now but now the video is done i thought i would make the post.

so ive put on a few nights before but they were week nights and although alright it wasnt bangin. we managed to find a venue willing toi let us have a friday night so we went for it, of course there were some major problems. for starters the late license flopped so we had it running from 7-12 and no one is looking to come out on friday til 9/10. after 10pm it was rammo and proper hot in the venue, so hot we had to cut all filming/photography short becaus lenses were sweating up. the pictures are well unflattering cos we are all sweating like josef fritzl on cribs, but i think the video does it justice.

pictures - http://www.flickr.com/photos/maxquinn/

video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWOL05XUT9w

ps - big up dexcell and nick:ep, even if you couldnt give a toss check out the drty old man

also if you guess which one i am you get points, and points mean prizes people. dexcell, controller, nick:ep and charlievice are all out the game, knowing me is enough of a prize :bone:

NEVRAR TOUCH DA VINYL

3758037755_caa1084b35.jpg

seriously though, what's up with that deck stand?!?!?!

3758039063_d8c5138230.jpg

it looks a bit mental.... and it looks like the decks are leaning up a bit, like they're not level!?!

sick photos tho.

Last edited:
NEVRAR TOUCH DA VINYL

it looks a bit mental.... and it looks like the decks are leaning up a bit, like they're not level!?!

sick photos tho.

let me do my thing man! that deck stand is weird looking, but it actually works really well, its just the photo that makes them look wonky. the stand was well sturdy and having the mixer up there was nice.

my mate max took the photo's, check out the rest on his flickr, his website is under construction, only the first page is done but heres the link http://www.maxjquinn.com/

what did you lot think of the video?

the video really catches tha party vibe man... its real nice. kinda trippy. what tune is that btw

Smarty is right as ever, derrick and tonika "i love you" on architecture, BAD TUNE

Looked like a heavy night man that club looks well intimate! Spotted Sherrif in that video 2 LOL! He cracks me up!

Btw whens the next one planned *(Dexcell (Neuro set))*??? :D

haha old sheriff never fails to amuse, those 2 frames of his ridiculous face crack me up. next one is 4th september but weve already got our line-up sorted, there will definatly be another set for dexcell though.

Smarty is right as ever, derrick and tonika "i love you" on architecture, BAD TUNE

haha old sheriff never fails to amuse, those 2 frames of his ridiculous face crack me up. next one is 4th september but weve already got our line-up sorted, there will definatly be another set for dexcell though.

Top stuff mate! Really glad you got the ball rollin with this Watford needs more dnb!! We should deffo get together an discuss some things, if this starts gettin big then maybe push for a late license or move on to a larger club etc?? (fuck area) But who knows eh? Early days yet!

Safe!

Top stuff mate! Really glad you got the ball rollin with this Watford needs more dnb!! We should deffo get together an discuss some things, if this starts gettin big then maybe push for a late license or move on to a larger club etc?? (fuck area) But who knows eh? Early days yet!

Safe!

The late license should be sorted for the next one so itll be on til 2. a larger venue will be necessary at some point as this place is tiny, but you gotta start somewhere. get your no good yellow belly 2-bit greasy stinkin dirty self back to the UK and ill potentially think about considering talking to you :D

NEVRAR TOUCH DA VINYL

3758037755_caa1084b35.jpg

3758039063_d8c5138230.jpg

sick photos tho.

I have that Dj Stand, got it from a Pikey for under £100 quid, its a fucking life hazard but does its job well! :not_worth
Not for something around the house or drunk ppl, its got more sharp ends then a north london kid.

What a start to Audio Artillery in Watford. The Video looks heavy! really captures the night well! Things are gunna get bit @ Amber rooms. Really lookin forward to the next one on the 4th september! Big ups Crook & Joss for many nights to come ;)

I have that Dj Stand, got it from a Pikey for under £100 quid, its a fucking life hazard but does its job well! :not_worth
Not for something around the house or drunk ppl, its got more sharp ends then a north london kid.

haha! it isnt that attractice b ut it does its job for sure, i really liked the lay out it gives eberything, but its pretty bare to look at from a crowd perspective. should have a banner for the next one though so we can cover it with that. anyone local should
A: try and make the next one
B: link me to a mix of theirs cos we are always lookin to get more people involved!

looked like it was a pretty banging night man! good effort! that guy at the end! legend!

looks good man! smaller venue in my opinion are just as good as bigger ones. The vibes are better in a smaller one. THats my experience anyway. keep it up!

ay tis true, smaller venues are easier to fill, the more full it is the more vibes it has! small room = big vibes

Back
Top Bottom