Deaths at Bassculture night

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
"The 20-year-old victim had attended a drum and bass and "dubstep" event on Friday night that continued into Saturday."

:applause:

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
lol anybody else wondering why Drum and Bass is a subheading, like its one of the reasons they died??
was just about to say that haha

the infamous Drum and Bass...

---------- Post added at 20:09 ---------- Previous post was at 20:08 ----------

reckon its that PMA shit again?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
shit i am so shittingly bored i dont know what to do with myself. fucking youtubes or something cos this is about to head south in a minute

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
silk road silk road silk road... doesnt ring a bell. is it in holland? anyway i dont have to go on any road to buy drugs, you cant do drugs just because youre bored thats not a good reason. specially with crack and smack, you need some pretty freaking good reasons, just being bored is a terrible reason for anything its not like people say hey im bored let me help these nigerians

D

dirty breaks

silk road silk road silk road... doesnt ring a bell. is it in holland? anyway i dont have to go on any road to buy drugs, you cant do drugs just because youre bored thats not a good reason. specially with crack and smack, you need some pretty freaking good reasons, just being bored is a terrible reason for anything its not like people say hey im bored let me help these nigerians
Silk Road deserves its own thread tbh... give me 5 mins mang

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
silk road is deep web business