death buzz (WIP) dupstep

absolutely love the intro, anything that has any north african feel to it always has my vote! :D

I love the way in which you play with the melody and how it interwins with the singers...

I do not think the subbass is too loud. If something is a bit too loud (or "bright" if you want) are the snares and especially the hats, I would add quite a lot of grit there...

Other than that: this has potential, good luck mate :)

A pleasure mate!

Just one thing, my speakers are not brilliant so I might be missing quite a lot of sub-bass. Have you tried analysing it with a spectrum analyser to bit a visual feedback as well as a sound one?

If you are on a Pc, I'd suggest Voxengo Snap, a very good freebie!

Exactly, that's how I would define it! :D But yet again, it might be a matter of text - I tend to enjoy beats that do not have very extreme high frequencies. I am of the theory that we old gits have less tolerance to really high frequencies (probably due to all the hours I spent dancing disco in my youth with massive speakers two meters from my ears! :D

Anyone else might find that those snares/hats are perfectly acceptable...

different i like it.
at first i was a bit hmm,
but the bass fitted in with the track reli well.
drums soundin nice, i think add some switch ups of bass and stuff in there got a good tune

Very nice intro mate - great idea! Nice progressive style to the song which is good - always makes stuff alot less predictable. What I would say is that a)the bass needs to be a bit more prominent, and b)the snares and hi's definitely need eq'in - play the song loud and theyre really gonna hurt people ears! haha. Intro makes it for me really... Keep workin at it. If you have a chance take a look at my post and give me some feedback on mine if you could! Thanks.

Very nice intro mate - great idea! Nice progressive style to the song which is good - always makes stuff alot less predictable. What I would say is that a)the bass needs to be a bit more prominent, and b)the snares and hi's definitely need eq'in - play the song loud and theyre really gonna hurt people ears! haha. Intro makes it for me really... Keep workin at it. If you have a chance take a look at my post and give me some feedback on mine if you could! Thanks.

thanks bro, have dropped the hi's abit, sounding better, the prob is my phones althou they are wicked, don't show the his to well,
can't wait to get my monitors back!!

peace

p.s ill check your tune soon bro

Nice one. I listened with my head a foot in front of my monitors and nothing was stabbing my ears or giving me a headache.
Really liked the arrangement and the vocal sample, the bass. . . . all good.

Back
Top Bottom