DEAR WAFFLERS, WHAT SANTA BRING TO Y'ALL?

DJHaze

as the title suggests, what did you all pick up today?

usuall stuff like dvds money few clothes, some vinyl and a nice weights bench ;D

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
i got some black and gold court force low tops. 2 bottles of Hennessy, a graffiti book, a nike tracksuit, loads of sweets, a little cash, some t shirts and call of duty: world at war

tasty

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
perfume, smellies, dollars for my holidays, the biggest bag of sweets youve ever seen.. i think il still be eating them next christmas...and lots of little goodies. get more presents after dinner too. mmmm dinner :D

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
An Addict jacket, a tie, a potato peeler (not joking), a book and thats it. Not a lot but I don't mind. Oh and the missus got a Midi controller from me to practise which I'll be using for producing.

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
mums got me a 360, but it's down south, so i ain't jammin on it till i get back (no room in car), dad's giving me some money, so im gonna get a 120 gig drive for it, nan n grandad got me some flashy half price down to 70 quid toothbrush, got some money in cards and that, spent some of it on cd's in woolies yesterday, and bought donkey punch & forgetting sarah marshall on dvd apart from that, i got the usual, chocolate, body care shit & a new dressing gown. mum got me some nice primark jumper aswell.

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
An Addict jacket, a tie, a potato peeler (not joking), a book and thats it. Not a lot but I don't mind. Oh and the missus got a Midi controller from me to practise which I'll be using for producing.

ahahahaha omg.

i got a thing that plays your ipod, and lots of money!!

Top Bottom