Dear Skrillex...

I think Skrillex produces good dubstep but i want him to stay far away as possible to drum and bass

Skrillex featuring Ellie Goulding - Drums and Basses

when i heard this on radio 1 i thought it was monstar (original sin's dubstep alias) behind the original...seems its not...more name confusion

Its hard to blurr the distinction between artists within this field at the moment. Not many people have their own identity production wise. They seem to be influenced by each other rather than incorporating other genres ect into their compositions

i listened to the tunes you've made. you have no right to talk about production values when yours are minimal. :NoTeeth:

then you allowed dnb and jumped on the trap bandwagon :Teeth:

its well produced.

fuck you. learn english. you know what allowed means? huh? do you??? yeah you do but u ignore its meaning u cunt. and almost anyone is ALLOWED to comment on production value, regardless of their own

i listened to the tunes you've made. you have no right to talk about production values when yours are minimal. :NoTeeth:

yeah, my tunes are shit.

but just because i'm new to the production thing doesn't mean i can't tell a tightly put together track when i hear one. This sounds messy and is just generally unimaginative, i never said it was badly produced, but worse produced than metrik or tantrum desires output.

you heard it here first

if you want to make drum and bass you need armed's blessing.

Not my cup of tea but I can imagine a lot of folks will like it. I often imagine Skrillex to be a guy with the biggest burglar alarm collection in the world, always figuring out which ones he's gonna use in his next track.

fuck you. learn english. you know what allowed means? huh? do you??? yeah you do but u ignore its meaning u cunt. and almost anyone is ALLOWED to comment on production value, regardless of their own

go suck a dick you fassy wasteman. don't make me come up to birms and take your mother out for a seafood dinner and then never call her again. cos I will do it, I swear to god I will.

you cunt.

yeah, my tunes are shit.

but just because i'm new to the production thing doesn't mean i can't tell a tightly put together track when i hear one. This sounds messy and is just generally unimaginative, i never said it was badly produced, but worse produced than metrik or tantrum desires output.

you're such a speng It's unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom