Dealing with Crack Headz

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
its like, the never ending battle man. now as all of you may know i occasionally like a pill or 2 (no not epills) and ive had this dude as a hook up. but hes a head...not only that hes got the supplier living in his appartment, but still cant come thru. why? always some lame excuse like. oh shit son i didnt catch her before she went to work or she workin blah blah

wasting my time

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
its like, the never ending battle man. now as all of you may know i occasionally like a pill or 2 (no not epills) and ive had this dude as a hook up. but hes a head...not only that hes got the supplier living in his appartment, but still cant come thru. why? always some lame excuse like. oh shit son i didnt catch her before she went to work or she workin blah blah

wasting my time
not e pills???

what sorta pills then??

anyway... yeh theres always people like that.... just cant be bothered with people like that....

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
Yeah unreliable people are a pain in the arse...

Maybe you need to lay down the law, and be like 'look bitch, if you don't sort me out I'm gonna nut ya'
That would work on me

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
not worth dealing with, fuck, some normal folk are hassle enough...

what sort of pills are we talking here, surely there are other peeps with the goods?

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
posted as i was typing, maybe you need chill pills as well?
Hah.

Yeah not much you can do man, if someone has what you need and you cant get it then either you sit it out and play it nicely or you go fucking militant. (the second option is obviously less advisable)

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
go get some yourself pal. Follow him to the source and cut out the middle man.
Word of warning...... This can lead to death or hospitalisation.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
You know my opinion Fes.

Just keep it tight... like Rush Limbaugh.

Got a little anecdote from today.

I was typing in the name of my kid's infant playgroup into my cellphone today. The group's name is "koko" as in coconut. Which also means "cocaine" in the local drug slang.

wasting my time
how dare them.