Dealing with BS in the white collar workplace?

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
I know many of youz are veterans dealing with this environment but I'm relativly new as of Jan 06.

How do you guys deal with evil managers, and annoying co-workers?

What are your secrets?

I'm having a rough time getting used to this type of environment myself.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Self control, don't make yourself look bad, calmly ask what you have done to offend them etc ...failing that kick their ass in the bogs

NeedleJuice

Rizla High Roller
I know many of youz are veterans dealing with this environment but I'm relativly new as of Jan 06.

How do you guys deal with evil managers, and annoying co-workers?

What are your secrets?

I'm having a rough time getting used to this type of environment myself.
When you figure it out, let me know! I've been dealing with the same sort of thing not far from you (I live in PA) for a few years now. My current office (been there about 15 months now) is the worst to date.

-Peat

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
you get fookin pissed off, go mental at your manager, then get sacked.

then get a job with no white collar conts! :D sorted!

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Go work for your council, it's a piece of piss.

I work for Cardiff Council, and we get away with loads of shit.

We get lashed most lunchtimes

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
personally...i dont care what job im doing aslong as the people i work with are safe. thats the most important factor for me sooooo yeh if u dont like people or dont enjoy ur job as a result of not liking people pack up and move on

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Go work for your council, it's a piece of piss.

I work for Cardiff Council, and we get away with loads of shit.

We get lashed most lunchtimes

This is the most intelligent reply I've gotten in this post so far. This is actually very interesting to me as I have thought about this in the past. I work in law so this isn't much of a stretch for me. Unfortunatly I have no background or education in politics so I'm sure that would be an issue. Tell me more about this in a PM if you wish.

As for the other replys.....
YEAH I WANT TO GET FIRED FROM EVERY JOB I GET (BIG SARCASM). I don't fucking think so!!! Seriously lay off the crack! I was being 100% serious with this thread, those replies were not or your just straight up crazy.

I mean why the hell would I want to endanger my ability to buy the tools needed to create the reality that I desire to live? (I'm half quoting a 1993 darkcore track sample)