deal or no deeal?

Boodha_Joodha

i can buy a kam ksp 150 mixer and 2 kam ddx750 directs for 160££ off a freind

i have the worst mixer at the moment, and 2 of the worst belt drives ever, i was gonnah buy a behringer djm700 and some kam directs but i have been offered this deal....

what shall i get, id rather the cheaper option but id rather the better gear....

thanks

i would hold out for some second hand technics. you can get them reasonably cheap and they are definitely worth the wait. if you get more serious your just gunna end up getting some technics anyway, might aswell just get them straight away

i would hold out for some second hand technics. you can get them reasonably cheap and they are definitely worth the wait. if you get more serious your just gunna end up getting some technics anyway, might aswell just get them straight away

What he said.

Probably what most people are gonna say too.

trust mate wait save up and get technics. i went from belt drive to numark direct drives. then used my mates technics for a couple of months, its a completely different experince! next time i used my numarks within twenty seconds i said to myself FUCK this i need technics now!! never looked back

yeah but i can buy the kam setup for 160££ for a steal like, then geet bettr at mixing on them and then get technice in the near future;gun:

is that mixer any good is what i should have asked?

thanks lads

the mixer's not really important. you can get a cheap two channel one that does the job fine and upgrade later. you can really feel the difference between decks though, and you will find this out soon after you start mixing so i suggest just waiting a bit and going for technics

i can buy a kam ksp 150 mixer and 2 kam ddx750 directs for 160££ off a freind

i have the worst mixer at the moment, and 2 of the worst belt drives ever, i was gonnah buy a behringer djm700 and some kam directs but i have been offered this deal....

what shall i get, id rather the cheaper option but id rather the better gear....

thanks

NO!!! Technics are pretty cheap these days 2nd hand, there is no substitute.. well it really depends how much like mixing?? lol

Back
Top Bottom