Deadwood Sacked

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by MAJESTIC, Jun 14, 2012.

1. MAJESTIC

MAJESTIC BishBashBosh

Tim Westwood Sacked

What a utter tosser.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

jokes that he is actually a 54 year old boy

3. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

whats mic righteous's beef wit westwood ?

4. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

For staring at MANZ timeline innit blud. And for not repping the english rap ting. And for being old, a cliche, talking the way he does, and for his dad being a bishop. Frankly Westwood makes it too easy.

I reckon the guys that shot up his jeep and told him to stay out of South London should add their two cents worth on Youtube. I'd watch it.

5. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Tim stole his egg & cress sandwich from the 1Xtra fridge. To be fair, those fridges are communal, but Tim goes cray cray for cress.

6. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Cray Cray... I honestly don't think i could hate that phrase enough... If i physically heard somebody using it i'd beat them to death with their own shoes :mad:

7. $marty

I fucking hate it too man. Apparently it's now acceptable lingo along with boomshank & shatpank

8. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I bet Karl uses it... "This Lakrits is cray cray. If anybody touches my Lakrits they're going to get boomshanked"

9. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

pppppfffffffffffff boomshanka means 'may your loins be full of fruit' you must be cray cray not to know anything. and the lakrits is mine though dont touch it, lakrits city bitch. or ill pull the cray cray out on you. you dont wanna see my cray cray. can some one pass the cray cray please.

10. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

Westwood is king and that is total disrespect to someone who has done so much for the hip hop scene. It's like Westwood says in the clip "You just want the promo!" Looks like Righteous is at it again with this stunt.

The thing is Devlin didnt even diss Righteous so when he got hype to westwood, westwwod told him how it was and this Righteous didnt like it now hes pulled this, no.

Good post tho

11. $marty

I think the cress theory was more plausible tbh Dagz

12. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

[​IMG]

[video=youtube_share;L1kOu5kG-lk]http://youtu.be/L1kOu5kG-lk[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  13. Phat_Sam

Phat_Sam Well-Known Member

I hate all this shit. Since when is 'good music' about loads of chavs shouting about them being better than everyone else and viciously taking the piss outta someone who's had a good career. OK... he was a massive douche and was a terrible radio host but he was a nice guy. MC Righteous is a fucking ballbag. I hate anyone that minces on and on about how they'd kick the shit outta anyone, that they'd kill you for stealing their place in an ASDA cue and that they can earn more "P's" than you because of some tenuous reason, closely related to drugs. Fuck off please. You're scum.

I liked to think Westwood was (rightly) takin the piss outta such a narcissistic genre. He was a massive cretin but he was a loveable cretin. I'm surprised he didn't get a meme after he did Pimp my Balls UK.

Fuck UK Rap till it decides to hit puberty and grow up.

14. MAJESTIC

MAJESTIC BishBashBosh

Obv not heard any of his other tunes / SBTV / Fire in the booth.

Righteous, Akala & Lowkey are the only decent uk rappers worth listening to.

15. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

Westwood is a nice guy and has done a lot for a scene but i agree that uk grime/hip hop needs to grow up n stop bitching so much.

16. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

Westwood = CRINGE

17. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

total and utter cringe. takes the piss out the genre? hardly, hes about as serious as they come and he talks weird, looks weird, acts weird, and is 100% serious about himself.
    pop music today with the hip hop styled songs in the forefront, the guitar based songs no longer dominant which was fun for a while basically until we saw what popularization and therefore exploitation does to a genre, namely robs it of all worth. but it was fun at first ill admit, when iron maiden and metallica could get fucked cos down south hustlaz was all of a sudden topping the charts and the whole of white media didnt have a clue what was going on. thinking back at it, popularizing hip hop like that was a very good move by the government to saturate, hollow out and ultimately paralyze an otherwise very potent cultural movement.
    so krs dissed westwood that one time, the rest of the pop rappers love him of course and kalashnekoff, he went bonkers when westwood wouldnt play his or someone elses or whatever uk hip hop on the air. and admitted to listening to the show every week, westwoods show was really important for a long time, which i find interesting cos he is just such a total clown. total cringe.
    in sweden there was a guy called matts nileskar, now he was something. a geniune soulman, educating the masses since early 90s, in everything cool, interviews ranging from al green to odb to cypress hill to ltj bukem to prodigy to the isley brothers etc. this is him asking lil wayne about the name 'hot boyz' which i think is shit funny

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  18. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

jesus christ these fucking grime rappers are such cunts.. give this country a bad fucking name

19. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

If this is what the kidz arfe bopping to, no surprise they are mugging grannies and all screwface all day. Age is a legacy and even though westwood is a garden gnome it would have looked a lot better if the rap had been funny. it ain't i almost feel sorry for gnomeo gettting fired. This is hater music and I ain't in it. Would be good to see Rodney P or someone like that who has been in it for ages to take a slot on primetime ?