DeadMouse wears Skrillexs wears a t-shirt with Skrillexs number on to Grammys! hah!!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Re: DeadMouse wears Skrillexs wears a t-shirt with Skrillexs number on to Grammys! ha

hahaha no idea... absolutly no explanation what so ever apart from complete spastic.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Re: DeadMouse wears Skrillexs wears a t-shirt with Skrillexs number on to Grammys! ha

Lady Gaga had a fishnet on her face.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist

yeah possibly would do but she has a very italian nose :teeth:

I just hate her too much..its not even the music. Its how she desperately wants to be different than other people with her disguise every time..ah fack dat.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist

and who does he think he is with his sleeve... and THOSE FUCKING HATS... we know you're ginger mau, MAN UP TO IT!!!

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

I'll bet he blocked a few audience views with that cunty mask too!

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

Everytime I open this thread I spend 5 minutes with my head pressed to the screen trying to work out if thats Dustin Hoffman exiting the building. Damn this thread.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

Just for you Jim:
Sharpen line forty-eight between twenty point twenty-seven. Stop. Back up. Stop. Enhance. Seesaw. Stop! Enhance.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist

^ not that I like deadmau5.. but who sees that logo and goes "omg I love Joachim Garraud". It is, and always will be, a Space Invaders logo.