Deadmau5 - Strobe (BadAceRmx) CLIP

Was listening to the original the other day, such a brilliant melody.
Your version does it justice! Love the drums.

M8 that's sick when the bass drops in! Good drop! I think the intro may be a bit too long though, what is that? 32 bars? If 32 prob fine but if 48 maybe make it 32.

Anyway great job!

Honestly on the intro I would put more hats in for mixing purpose. Your songs are wonderful and I would love to mix them and well.. more hats help. Possibly instead of doing the snare 1/4note space drop you could try a drum roll? Loved it anyway.
I will pester you for a tutorial again. You are the producer I want to be. Not famous doing what you want. But you sound as good as the rest of em'

Needs more of the drop posting really, that clip was mainly all intro

but i like what i hear, ive never heard the original (and dont intend to either lol) but i would imagine this is better than it.

thanks man..............originaly i had a house beat in there.but took it out. a mates gonna play it at guilfest, ill see how the reaction goes and may shorten it.
M8 that's sick when the bass drops in! Good drop! I think the intro may be a bit too long though, what is that? 32 bars? If 32 prob fine but if 48 maybe make it 32.

Anyway great job!

u cant hear it in the clip. but it does have a mixable intro. so its easy enough to mix into a set. i thought of that ;) and thank you for the kind words. it really is appreciated!
Honestly on the intro I would put more hats in for mixing purpose. Your songs are wonderful and I would love to mix them and well.. more hats help. Possibly instead of doing the snare 1/4note space drop you could try a drum roll? Loved it anyway.
I will pester you for a tutorial again. You are the producer I want to be. Not famous doing what you want. But you sound as good as the rest of em'

i hate deadmau5's stuff except this one tune. the original really isnt that bad. thanks for takin time out to listen.
Needs more of the drop posting really, that clip was mainly all intro

but i like what i hear, ive never heard the original (and dont intend to either lol) but i would imagine this is better than it.

Back
Top Bottom