deadmau5 LET GO - dnb remix

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
hello, this is my remix of deadmau5 LET GO ...

I was thinking quite a while about how I should remix this - should I rip the original's atmosphere apart and squeeze the vocals into a neuro scorcher, or keep it simple with a smooth liquid roller? instead, I kept the trancey feel of the original .. put some proper dnb beats, created several evolving synth lines, edited the vocals and played in the piano. hope it sounds alright after all. if anyone is interested ... here is the official remix comp at splice.com

any feedback welcome, thanks for listing!

deadmau5 LET GO - maschinistom dnb remix (version 1)

Last edited:
Unexpected drop haha! Kills it as soon as the reece bass comes in, it's a nice different take on it. Drums sounds clear & bright and I like the ride that comes in later, you can say you really progressed in producing! I hope you have a chance in the competition :) the trippy synth, is it made by you or is it from the deadmau5 track?

Unexpected drop haha! Kills it as soon as the reece bass comes in, it's a nice different take on it. Drums sounds clear & bright and I like the ride that comes in later, you can say you really progressed in producing! I hope you have a chance in the competition :) the trippy synth, is it made by you or is it from the deadmau5 track?

thanks jordy. glad you like my take on it. except the vocals, everything in this remix is made by myself, even the piano. the synth lines are made in serum ;)

Back
Top Bottom