Deadmau5 Hates DJ’s

deadmau5.jpg

Look at his boat.

Makes me angry.

Thats why he wears that stupid fucking Mousehead.

So people aren't forced to randomly attack him.

Being half Canadian, I quite like Canadians, shame...

I would actually like to commend the interviewer for keeping his/her composure.

How they weren't forced to lash out "tourettes style" & poke him savagely in the eye at the very least, is beyond me.

Imagine open hand slapping him in the face, so it makes that satisfying noise, as he was "mid-whinge", would be so fullfilling.

:D

never like th cunt but he's got a point tho...

especially when it comes to house sets, they bore me to fuck, fad ein, fade out, 7 tunes an hour, yuk!

deadmau5.jpg

Look at his boat.

Makes me angry.

Thats why he wears that stupid fucking Mousehead.

So people aren't forced to randomly attack him.

look at that sickly little crackhead face... mouse is about right.

i like how he offered up constructive criticism, and came up with a revolutionary new way of sounding out a...oh wait, nah, he's just being a whiny little bitch

either you stop the music, or you mix it. got a better way to bridge that gap?

genuine twattery, and i don't listen to house so i couldn't give a fuck who the snakey little shit is.

I guess I can "kind-of" see what he's talking about (f**k im gonna get bashed!). I believe it takes alot more talent to produce quality tunes than it does to DJ. Because anyone CAN DJ.

I DJ and I love it. I also love producing tunes. and I'll play my tunes along with different producers tunes because i love it. I think a DJ who can DJ properly and also produce good tunes is a way more powerful individual (musicly) than those who just mix other peoples stuff. No offence to anyone who doesnt produce tunes.

I do recognize a good dj from a bad dj tho. there are those who take 9 minutes to mix out of a track to just drop another track. and there are those who can mix upto 5 tunes in 9 minutes (those are the cool cats imo).

I personally feel all aspects of the musical process are necessary for something to become big. You can have the best tracks in the world, but if no one is playing your music, what does it matter? And when you go to a show, everyone doesn't even know the song titles, let alone the producer. Actually some don't even know the definition of producer in the musical sense. So, it's really pointless for him to feel this way. Saying it has even less of a point.

Back
Top Bottom