dead, scaled and filleted fish stilll alive?

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist

deep fried fish still alive and flippin after being fried and eaten alive...snide.

---------- Post added at 15:59 ---------- Previous post was at 15:56 ----------

Last edited by a moderator:

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
hahaha i remember that happening with a dogfish when we caught one when i was younger. head chopped off, then gutted and skinned and it was still writhing around, pretty jokes.

absolutely horrendous accents from those girls though

SmallVictoriez

Teen Pop Sensation
VIP Junglist
I go fishing about 2 times a week, when I bring 'em home I chop their heads & gut em while their still alive depending how long I'm out - the bodies squirm around for a bit (like 2 minutes after) sometimes but never after I've descaled and taken the skin off.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
i saw a dead cat yesterday, it didn't move when i was looking at it....but when i returned an hour later it was about 50 meters further down the street!!!!!

explain that using just salt mofo.

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
i saw a dead cat yesterday, it didn't move when i was looking at it....but when i returned an hour later it was about 50 meters further down the street!!!!!

explain that using just salt mofo.
Kids play kick the cat everyday.
Car dragged it down the street.
It's a monster from hell and you're lucky it didn't take your soul when it had the chance.

The OP shit happened to my cousin and I when we went fishing when I was seven. I freaked out, he freaked out, we don't eat fish.