Dead Noise System - Ritalin - KRONIX DNB VIP!!!!

I think the second drop should've been the first drop , I really like the way this is produced, nice atmosphere, deep bass, but the drop is just a bit too empty right now for me (;
Keep up the good work :)

Sounded nice in my studio Fletch, though i did have a quick listen earlier on much worse speakers (laptop) and couldn't hear much going on at all......just something to think about maybe as I've been conscious lately how many people listen on phones/laptops etc these days.

Sounded nice in my studio Fletch, though i did have a quick listen earlier on much worse speakers (laptop) and couldn't hear much going on at all......just something to think about maybe as I've been conscious lately how many people listen on phones/laptops etc these days.

Nah fuck em! If they wanna be tight arses and listen on wanky fucking speakers then they dont deserve to hear the full beauty of a track lol!

nono, it's not empty at all... it is a very big tune! Very deep and well builded on its suspences.
Great construction and selection of sounds. Love those slammering stabs.

Only two things may I say..
The snare(again)... Not a big fan of the one you used. I could see a more mid punchy and clappy snare with shortened decay.

The subbass that rest in solo from 3:06, that one should be a bit louder to fulfill the whole 40 to 200hz... it may does already, but probably need more compression or just more volume.
It sounds way lower in level compared to the stab.

But on the overall, it is a deep tune. Really really like it!

This x1000 , I even dedicated a tune to that some time ago haha :D

And I have the 320 of it! Cheers again for the hook up, it was a long time ago. Played it out once or twice :) Good tune

and nice tune fletch, I like the deep bass thing going on, as you say, fuck anyone who can't experience it :lol: DNS has got you really back on it with the production my mannnn!

Back
Top Bottom