Dead Noise System - Never More

parsons19

VIP Junglist
Checked this out earlier today (or yesterday now!) when it popped up on my soundcloud. You guys are making some good stuff man :)

Thanks for doing something different on this one too, I dig a bit of 140 with a kick pattern with a bit of Juke/Footwork flavour as opposed to the half time beat nowadays! Big ups

I've got to say the lack of weight in the other drums pulls my attention to the kick too much, i personally think a heavier snare would really improve the overall vibes but maybe take the track away from the deep vibes your going for, but i think the overall layout is good.

Upon second hearing, sounds better although i do get a feeling you should mess around with it more (drum rolls(please not kick!), melodic stabs, fx, etc) only add a few little touches to keep interest going.

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
I've got to say the lack of weight in the other drums pulls my attention to the kick too much, i personally think a heavier snare would really improve the overall vibes but maybe take the track away from the deep vibes your going for, but i think the overall layout is good.

Upon second hearing, sounds better although i do get a feeling you should mess around with it more (drum rolls(please not kick!), melodic stabs, fx, etc) only add a few little touches to keep interest going.
There is no constant snare pattern in the drum work, it's like that on purpous.....I listened to a few Kryptic Minds tracks that didnt have a snare pattern in, and it really stood out, so figured we'd give it a go, I like how we only have a snare hitting once at the end of every 16 bars.......builds angst and anticipation.

There is no constant snare pattern in the drum work, it's like that on purpous.....I listened to a few Kryptic Minds tracks that didnt have a snare pattern in, and it really stood out, so figured we'd give it a go, I like how we only have a snare hitting once at the end of every 16 bars.......builds angst and anticipation.
I agree with what you say but I guess I just wish the angst and anticipation resolved at least once. :)
Also would you review one or more of my songs in your blog?