Dead Mans Fist

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Feb 24, 2012.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

discuss , thoughts on him .. i rekon he would of been better if he came in after the shutter opened, fact it was already prepared and you knew he was there made it fake.. 9/10 stiiiill .. i mean.. good music

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

ah yes. im going to bed now after a studio session, the first in a year i think. i done some very strange techno and i am quite proud of myself ill have you know. the music is why i came here in the first place how can i be so stupid as to neglect that for so many years?? so i know there are ways to take me over and make my life a total waste and girls just do that by default. im afraid girls genraly, globaly if you will, will be in for a bit of a bit of a rough time cos i plan on getting even and none shall escape my pain. i just have to figure out how to make them desire me and then i will be mean, very mean... im thinking money and a big laser would do the job that would get me totally laid and stuff. then teach me how to dougie cos bishes love a 30 something overweight dork do a dance what was trendy five years ago.