Dead Baby Jokes Banned By Facebook Shockerrrrrr !!! [nsfw]

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Dead Baby Jokes Banned By Facebook Shockerrrrrr !!!

INTERNET sickos who mocked DEAD BABIES were banned last night after protests from grieving mums.

The vile forum on networking website Facebook was called Dead Babies Make Me Laugh.

It had hundreds of members and listed dozens of twisted “jokes”.

One read: “What’s blue and thrashes about on the floor? A baby playing in a plastic bag.”

Another asked: “What’s the difference between a dead baby and a tree? It’s legal to hit one with an axe.”

The group’s creators said the site was “just for fun”. But The Sun was flooded with outraged calls and emails.

Lauren Elliott, 20, of Belper, Derbys, who has suffered two miscarriages, said: “It’s upsetting to make fun of such a heartbreaking subject.”

Facebook pulled the plug on the forum, saying: “We’ll remove any violent or threatening groups.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1898044.ece

heres some sites ---- still alive and doing well

Dead Baby Jokes Appreciation Society
http://www.facebook.com/search_redi...p://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2229889281

Dead Baby Jokes!!!
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=dead+baby+jokes&init=q&sid=99fef8947083c9f25b730598679d6610

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DeadBaby

Nice to see were getting publicity, I was an original member of the 1st group.

The sun misreported that it got banned when in reality the group creator deleted it then created another one, there still going strong and there are still tens of thousands of retarded Jeremy Kyle mums bashing us daily.

Its fun, come join in. Some of the irony is outstanding "omg you laugh at dead baby jokes, I hope your children die" being the typical sort of retarded argument these inbreds put across.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
that pic is fuckin horrible!
an dead babys aint funny!
those ppl a re jus fucked up!

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
no, dead baby jokes are classic, admittedly i wouldn't tell them to my mum but tbh i doubt baby killers tell dead baby jokes...

wots the difference between a bin full of dead babies & a ferrari?
I haven't got a ferrari in my garage!

wots worse than 10 babies stapled to one tree?
one baby stapled to 10 trees!

:teeth:

JungleFever

VIP Junglist
“What’s the difference between a dead baby and a tree? It’s legal to hit one with an axe.”

haha im sorry but that is fuckin funny.

DeadBaby

For all those that cannot grasp the difference between jokes about fictional dead babies and real life, do you go and answer the door when someone says knock knock?

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
For all those that cannot grasp the difference between jokes about fictional dead babies and real life, do you go and answer the door when someone says knock knock?

do you sign up to drum & bass forum to push dead baby jokes?!?! seems a little immature. Maybe get out, get a life...move on, joke about something else

Top Bottom