deactive my account

wingz

everyones fav austrian
VIP Junglist
i can't. it's all 2005 again. i can't interact with people without feeling socially awkward. i almost died in a club yesterday because i felt something was squeezing my lungs. i need to overcome myself to even go out. it's better that way

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
M8 if you manage to feel socially akward typing shit on here then bwoy have you got problems. You should do some naked mixing on mixlr, help you get over your anxieties..

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Not gonna delete you Markus. Glad you're ok man. Maybe just log out for a bit and see what you're saying when you've thought about it.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
De ja vu

But legit, don't go man, internwt banter isn't the root of your anxieties.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, get at me on Facebook man, I've been going through what you have for the last 4 years.

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
I concur - what happened Markus! hope everything is ok!

Maybe just log out for a bit and see what you're saying when you've thought about it.
Completely agree. I took a complete break from listening to any dnb. didn't post for a while and it has refreshed my approach on here. Some sound advice.

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
i can't. it's all 2005 again. i can't interact with people without feeling socially awkward. i almost died in a club yesterday because i felt something was squeezing my lungs. i need to overcome myself to even go out. it's better that way
I've been hugged by fat girls in the rave too.