DCLXVI

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
Gotta new tune up, this is in my opinion my best tune yet, more structure, with bulilding up throughout and with use of some fillers for once:)

Its a bit quiet on the myspace, but please turn up ur speakers for it, cus I worked pretty hard on this, plus used some Eq thanks to the warbeats tut.
www.myspace.com/drumandbarnzee

peace:)

Eazy Barnz. Nice atmospherics at the beginning. That sample makes for a great drop. You need to stop the drum track and have the sample play on its own with a little reverb. This way, when the tune drops back in with that menacing bassline it will have alot more impact.
Cant comment on sound quality as im playing through headphones on a laptop at work. Play that sample at the beginning without the drums. I'm pretty sure thats all it needs there mate.
It is the best tune you have put on here mate. It takes a shed load of hours to get anything worth while.
Big up Barnze.

fuck your getting alot better dude, the main synth could be turned down a bit, snare could be turned up a bit, kicks perfect bro , kicks straight thro the mix, nice atmosphere, have a few more fx in there mate. good shit man keep it up

nice tune

def your best tune yet mang
your fx a bit high in volume
reese sounds good but could use a bit of a change every 32 or 64th
try adding some subs at the end of your phrases for ssome extra punch
like the sample
leaps and bounds man - a couple of you guys are comin along fast
respect

Cheers exytage.Big up. Im starting to get fatter drums, my new tunes hopefully will indicate this. Few geezers on here have been ledge with their knowledge, now my eqing is coming along and im discovering the sweet spot on my kicks, etc.... sweet spot...ummmmm.

Back
Top Bottom