dc++

Fuck off you thieving twat

Support the scene you supposedly love. If everyone did what you did there would be no dnb

Find it funny that there is loads of packs here already uploaded if I was a Member with 1000 posts u would help

Find it funny that there is loads of packs here already uploaded if I was a Member with 1000 posts u would help

na. post count is irrelevant. you could post 10,000 times & I still wouldn't encourage filesharing or torrents.

get a job. buy the music you like. give something back to the artists.

Who said I wanted tunes and why is packs different just find it funny how you don't like file sharing but there is loads of event packs on here

Because you can't get packs everywhere, for example if a mixmag magazine sells with a CD mixtape, people from anywhere but UK would have to go there to get it, so someone uploads it for them to hear it (even tho they would gladly pay for it). Tunes on the other hand you're able to get from any corner of the earth, whether you live in Korea or USA doesn't really matter, you just go for Beatport, Trackitdown or iTunes. Try it.

didnt know someone still used that, why not soulseek?

good filesharing tool dc++ is, used it lots when i was a youngster on lan partys and such.

Back
Top Bottom