DC Breaks - The More I Want feat. Rox (forthcoming RAM)

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist

Ok, is it just me, or RAM is going on a gay-spree? Not bad tune judging by the production, but those "heart-breaking" vocals...another Space Between like (= radio) tune. Hope there will be some banger on the flip at least.

EDIT: after the second drop, when there's no vocals, it sounds kinda fine

Last edited:
Yep The more I want is radio 1 business, do really like take that though, especially the old skool good vibes sounding breakdown!

Stop hating, so what if producers want their tunes on the radio, any media exposure of dnb is good right? It might not be the dnb YOU want on the radio but it's better than anything else in the top 40.

Its not the best track i've heard RAM put out you're right, its not horrific though. I wish they'd go back to releasing some harder stuff again.

Stop hating, so what if producers want their tunes on the radio, any media exposure of dnb is good right? It might not be the dnb YOU want on the radio but it's better than anything else in the top 40.

I'm not hating it because I don't wanna hear such stuff on the radio, I just don't like the way RAM has taken early this year. I was expecting top notch releases from them, like Nightlife EPs mentioned or Wilkinson's and Delta Heavy's latest vinyls. If this would get a release on another label (Hospital, maybe some smaller label), I wouldn't say a word. It's just about I don't feel those tunes to represent one of my favourite labels.

Take That is raw, though i'm not keen on the vocals before the drop. A tad cheesy and they werent on the original dubplate....

Back
Top Bottom