DC Breaks - The More I Want feat. Rox (forthcoming RAM)

Ram is quite par-esque atm.
Nothing's really caught my ear for a long while.

inb4 wayne wonder x

some of the recent releases have been a bit meh, but then again that was said last year and then nightlife came and everyone shutted up.. plus a couple of albums are coming out from them this year which will be sick... and to have gatekeeper or that new loadstar tune which sounds like artisan vip would make me a seriously happy fella... good things come to those that wait hahah ;)

---------- Post added at 17:10 ---------- Previous post was at 17:08 ----------

I heard it was a new Cyantific tune. Or the Fresh EP

yeah i read from a cyantific interview he's got a tune on ram, that would be really interesting to hear.. hopefully its the break ep though as hot love as been on dub for to long

some of the recent releases have been a bit meh, but then again that was said last year and then nightlife came and everyone shutted up.. plus a couple of albums are coming out from them this year which will be sick... and to have gatekeeper or that new loadstar tune which sounds like artisan vip would make me a seriously happy fella... good things come to those that wait hahah ;)

---------- Post added at 17:10 ---------- Previous post was at 17:08 ----------

yeah i read from a cyantific interview he's got a tune on ram, that would be really interesting to hear.. hopefully its the break ep though as hot love as been on dub for to long

I heard that new Artisan VIP (Loadstar Remix)... isn't Loadstar after all. I would be very surprised if it wasn't though.

Maybe the Cyantific one is the sword clashing sample one

I heard that new Artisan VIP (Loadstar Remix)... isn't Loadstar after all. I would be very surprised if it wasn't though.

Maybe the Cyantific one is the sword clashing sample one

well if its not loadstar then someone else is making some ridiclously good basslines as well, but i think it is lomax behind that one, just from the fact andy c has that tune and no one else at the mo which probs means its a ram tune

what sword clashing tune you going on about? sounds interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
The tune he put up is Gatekeeper, hence it saying 'Gatekeeper' in the sample before the drop. Just a tiny clue. ;)

Edit: I'm confused, it's the same one as the one in the vid you posted...

yeah the tune after the first ridicoulus bassline track is one by fresh and the second one is a loadstar beat...

as for that gatekeeper tune you put up i dont think its the same one...

i have a feeling its the first track in that vid

wtf is with the crowd in that vid... if I had been there and Andy C had just mixed in r-type id be going fucking nuts.

The tune he put up is Gatekeeper, hence it saying 'Gatekeeper' in the sample before the drop. Just a tiny clue. ;)

Edit: I'm confused, it's the same one as the one in the vid you posted...

i think i did get confused prospekt... but i swear that tune from the last ram which andy plays after that enei tune is by fresh... just sounds like his productiions

so whats coming before the dc breaks 12 as ram 94 is bvld???? or are you not allowed to spill the beans?

Hopefully Now It's Time by Mind Vortex

Much prefer this to The More I Want You:
DC Breaks - Resolution

hopefully its the break ep though as hot love as been on dub for to long

Break EP has no release date as of yet according to Andy C (confirmed by Ray Rampage too)

Nightlife EP. 4? please?

Wanted tracklist:

Stomp - Sub Focus
The Shadow Knows (Dirtyphonics Remix) - Shimon
Machine - Culture Shock
???? - Cyantific

Back
Top Bottom