DC Breaks - The More I Want feat. Rox (forthcoming RAM)

Structure4

VIP Junglist
Yep The more I want is radio 1 business, do really like take that though, especially the old skool good vibes sounding breakdown!

DJVendetta

Stop hating, so what if producers want their tunes on the radio, any media exposure of dnb is good right? It might not be the dnb YOU want on the radio but it's better than anything else in the top 40.

jameshk

Its not the best track i've heard RAM put out you're right, its not horrific though. I wish they'd go back to releasing some harder stuff again.

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Stop hating, so what if producers want their tunes on the radio, any media exposure of dnb is good right? It might not be the dnb YOU want on the radio but it's better than anything else in the top 40.
I'm not hating it because I don't wanna hear such stuff on the radio, I just don't like the way RAM has taken early this year. I was expecting top notch releases from them, like Nightlife EPs mentioned or Wilkinson's and Delta Heavy's latest vinyls. If this would get a release on another label (Hospital, maybe some smaller label), I wouldn't say a word. It's just about I don't feel those tunes to represent one of my favourite labels.

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Wicked tune. DC Breaks are fucking sick.. I think i prefer this tune with Rox though..

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ_NoZ

Rum & Ass
VIP Junglist
Take That is massive, not so sure about this one though. Might grow on me.

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
Take That is raw, though i'm not keen on the vocals before the drop. A tad cheesy and they werent on the original dubplate....