DC Breaks - Taken VIP

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
Oh shit, has anyone else heard this? HUUUUGEE, in my opinion better than the original, and I liked the original a lot

Don't have any audio though.. I heard it's forthcoming on Viper Recordings, so Tim, could you please supply us with some info :clown:

Oh shit, has anyone else heard this? HUUUUGEE, in my opinion better than the original, and I liked the original a lot

Don't have any audio though.. I heard it's forthcoming on Viper Recordings, so Tim, could you please supply us with some info :clown:

didnt the original come out on Frequency?

havent heard it but i'm sure its cool. weird it's coming out on Viper though

And is it just me who thinks Polar Bear sounds exactly like Taken? Same drums, same drop....

havent heard it but i'm sure its cool. weird it's coming out on Viper though

And is it just me who thinks Polar Bear sounds exactly like Taken? Same drums, same drop....

Yeah a few tracks have been like that the original El Presedente was on Bingo an the VIP was on Life, the original Artisan was on Bounce an the VIP on Ram

But does no on hear the similarities between Taken and Polar Bear? When i bought it i was like "This is just Taken with a different drum pattern..."

Just a little cash thrown in the direction of Bounce Records i'd imagine...

Mmm, almost feel it's a bit of shame though, because it was to an extent a Bounce Recs tune, and one which would have brought them quite a bit of recognition

But then again Andy supported, and probably was after that tune from day one.

But does no on hear the similarities between Taken and Polar Bear? When i bought it i was like "This is just Taken with a different drum pattern..."

haha yeah, i thought the exact same thing... kinda lame really. Unless its deliberate, its criminal

I love Polar Bear, so would like to give you my opinion, but i haven't heard any audio for the the taken VIP yet. The original sounds nothing like Polar bear so I really wanna hear it now. Where can I get a mix with it on? is it on his D&B arena podcast mix?

I love Polar Bear, so would like to give you my opinion, but i haven't heard any audio for the the taken VIP yet. The original sounds nothing like Polar bear so I really wanna hear it now. Where can I get a mix with it on? is it on his D&B arena podcast mix?

the drums and the drop on Polar Bear are exactly the same as tey are on the original version of Taken. Listen to taken on Nightlife 4 or something and then listen to Polar Bear. Just seems a bit lazy to me...

I see where you're coming from now. Yeah they do sound similar, it sort of reminds me of Danny Byrd's early stuff I can't ever remember the difference between dog hill and fresh 89, maybe he's trying to find his formula. You can listen to most producers and tell it's them though, coz they have that particular sound

imo they sound exactly the same,
its annoying really,
not alot of point in buying polar bear,
(although i do rate the a-side by Camo & Krooked)
might as well just keep playing taken ):

Back
Top Bottom