DC Breaks - SWAG.. Played by Andy C @ Warehouse

The guy's facebook teaser made me dribble, hearing it live was absolutely next level. Ridiculous tune.

I think thats the best thing i ever heard of them, seriously sick, they posted a little teaser a while ago on their fb

Who cares what it's called, it'd be just as good if it were called amazeballs

Completely different vibe. A lot of mates have slated the warehouse but both times I've been we're fukken ORSM might

The first 30 mins was ridiculous like sardines couldnt move could only listen but just kept plodding through to the front half and eventually found some space and from there it was just insane. I think both types of venues offer different vibes and neither should be dismissed, although they do need to reduce the overall capacity if they have a big act on in the main tunnel it's just a little too many people. But the vibe of the day was pretty much who gives a shit lets all av it its andy c.

Last edited:
Nah you can't reduce capacity in a place like that or the second room will suffer. It sucks but sometimes you just gotta go with it. I usually make my own space when a big tune comes in

That tune is ridiculous, just when i thought DC Breaks had run out of ideas and gone off the boil. Probably take half a year to come out though

Back
Top Bottom