DC Breaks - Pickett Line remix?

bone

Just seen Andy play tonight - he had to use a cdj for this badboy, so fresh it aint even been cut to dub yet! Any info anyone knows/like to share?

hmmm sounds interesting. saw Andy last friday but he didnt play it. must be hot

Just seen Andy play tonight - he had to use a cdj for this badboy, so fresh it aint even been cut to dub yet! Any info anyone knows/like to share?

Yes bruv, was that at Warwick SU? I was there and he played it. Fucking HEAVY

I know. His Timewarp VIP into Total Science - Gangsta remix was HEAVY. Also he pulled out with a drumstep tune at the start that sounded SICK. What did u think of HC and the Scratch Perverts?

I know. His Timewarp VIP into Total Science - Gangsta remix was HEAVY. Also he pulled out with a drumstep tune at the start that sounded SICK. What did u think of HC and the Scratch Perverts?

i heard that drum step tune at fabric and it was fucking mental, he has a few dubs that i didnt know that night, i thought i heard the pickett line remix coz gq was saying this has never been played before, but i was a bit to fucked to work out if it was the tune or not...

Yeah, scratch perverts were good, though Prime Cuts (i think?) kept scratching but it was really difficult to hear, he looked a bit pissed that it was getting no reaction from the crowd haha. Er, HC i've seen plenty of times to know that his set probably won't be as fluent as someone like Andy, but he dropped a fair few Netsky dubs (iron heart, secret agent etc) which was nice to hear out for the first time. Also, bad red got absolutely rinsed by all 3 of them!

Back
Top Bottom