DC BREAKS - HALO EP [Viper Recordings]

i supose the real question is, when is the shock one album gna land?
It's only in the beginning stages. First things first, we got the ShockOne Remix EP coming out in a few months with Chronic VIP, Polygon VIP, Phetsta Dubstep RMX, and one more surprise remix which I guarantee you guys will all love. Album will take a while, can never rush a debut album.

It's only in the beginning stages. First things first, we got the ShockOne Remix EP coming out in a few months with Chronic VIP, Polygon VIP, Phetsta Dubstep RMX, and one more surprise remix which I guarantee you guys will all love. Album will take a while, can never rush a debut album.

Can't wait for this!! Polygon is a huge tune!

DC BREAKS - HALO EP VINYL PROMOS IN STOCK NOW!

HaloEP-567-2.jpg

Yeah this Ep is big, however I will be waiting for the full release in 2 weeks, starting to get pissed off with the amount of white sleeves I have.
Trying to find a tune is getting very hard!

QUOTE=Tim Viper Recs;821234]Haha ya always nice to have the full artwork later on once the initial hype is done :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I gave in last night at the record shop, ended up buying it!! Doh!
Only bad thing is that Fever is a digital only download. IMO that is probablly the best tune on the ep!
Hate mp3 releases only. Think this is vipers first bad decision! :(

Haha ya always nice to have the full artwork later on once the initial hype is done :)

Only bad thing is that Fever is a digital only download. IMO that is probablly the best tune on the ep!
Haha ya always nice to have the full artwork later on once the initial hype is done :)

Well mate it's either release it digital, or don't release it. If we just stuck to 4-track vinyl EP format it wouldn't have come out at all. This way there's a bonus digital tune, and we're giving away a sick tune called "Devil", so all in all you'll walk away with 6 DC tunes instead of 4.. sounds good to me ;)

Well mate it's either release it digital, or don't release it. If we just stuck to 4-track vinyl EP format it wouldn't have come out at all. This way there's a bonus digital tune, and we're giving away a sick tune called "Devil", so all in all you'll walk away with 6 DC tunes instead of 4.. sounds good to me ;)

Yeah it all good, just a shame I won't be able to spin it!!

You can get this off Play.com in 320 quality for only £1.20 (iirc). Thats massively cheaper then DnbA and Beatport!!

Back
Top Bottom