DC BREAKS - BABYLON (TC REMIX)

why do people keep posting tunes that they (and presumably the vast majority of the people on this forum) don't like? don't mean to bitch, but it's just kind of unnecessary no?

on topic:

wtf_is_this_shit_Very_Disturbing_Childrens_Book_RE_We_dont_say_ampquotGermanampquot_in_America-s400x297-59009.jpg

don't understand why anyone would actually like this

haha, this is even worse than I thought it was going to be. does anyone IN THE WORLD like this sort of music? honestly? are their ears fully of bourbon or something?

- - - Updated - - -

*waits for Tim to come on here rampaging about how many sales the label got last year on D&BA*

liking the beat actually, synths are a bit over the top tho. would have been better with the original babylon synths as the lead ones

why do people keep posting tunes that they (and presumably the vast majority of the people on this forum) don't like? don't mean to bitch, but it's just kind of unnecessary no?

usually I'm on this with you, already complained about that.. But this is vipers 50thiest release and what a shocking one. Fair enough TC trying to break the boundaries & experimenting but I can't see anyone playing/liking this :-S Maybe there's a market for it, we all didn't know about??

usually I'm on this with you, already complained about that.. But this is vipers 50thiest release and what a shocking one. Fair enough TC trying to break the boundaries & experimenting but I can't see anyone playing/liking this :-S Maybe there's a market for it, we all didn't know about??

indeed

doesnt this tune sound terribly off key ???

haha, this is even worse than I thought it was going to be. does anyone IN THE WORLD like this sort of music? honestly? are their ears fully of bourbon or something?

- - - Updated - - -

*waits for Tim to come on here rampaging about how many sales the label got last year on D&BA*
After we stopped doing vinyl we had a big meeting about how we could ruin the label and put out shit tunes that everyone hates. Apparently, we're succeeding with flying colours.

54yc.jpg

LOL Tim just summed up the label in one sentence. Just stop
You guys go on like someone raped your mother. You don't like ONE non-dnb tune from a 6 track EP, sorry bro, I'll be sure to mail you some flowers.

Don't see anybody post up about the Mind Vortex remix. Every Ram tune on here gets a 10 page thread, so would think you guys would be happy, but no we're the worst label because we released one trap tune (it's 173 if anyone wants to get technical).

Most people like Matrix & Futurebound and this is straight up classic M&F style... nope, no comment about their dnb remix

How about Metrik? Nuff Metrik fans on here... nope, no comments on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim, you know full well that the majority of the heads on this forum are generally older and wiser than the usual fanbase on Viper tunes. Not saying viper are a bad label, but the vast majority of the tunes you release are for a different demographic to that of the majority of this forum....and we're a bunch of opinionated arseholes, so when there's something we're not all that fond of, we're bound to be arseholes about it.

Keep doing what you're doing, vipers tunes have their place, and that's on the dancefloor of massive sellout events and summer festivals...less so the underground dirty raves that most of us are akin to.

peace.

I like viper and also some of their recent output, not too fond of ths release but will probably pick up the metrik vip and maybe smooth remix (the mind vortex remix is a good tune, but the original is better)

since hospital are actually putting out listenable music now (spy album, nu:logic album, recent single) people need a new label to slate

also rams output so far this year was actually really good

2013 is gonna be a big year for dnb, but the dnb scene was and will always be full of elitists, just the way it is :grouphug:

Last edited:
I hear that. It's just annoying when people go on about a label or your sound because of one track, selectively ignoring dozens of other tracks that don't support their point. It's like when I'm listening to a mix in my car and my g/f is popping her head along for half an hour then there's ONE track in the mix she doesn't like and she throws a fit like, "UGH I FUCKIN HATE THIS SONG!", and it's like "err ok, what about the previous 20 tracks that you were dancing too?". lol

Some people just seem shocked that every tune isn't specifically tailored to them. Not like we were sitting around going, "ya fuckin hell the forum heads will LOVE this one!". It was never intended for you... but we did 5 other tracks that you might like. So if people want to hate a track, go for it, just don't forget to mention the "cool" tracks you like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom