DC BREAKS - BABYLON (TC REMIX)

I hear that. It's just annoying when people go on about a label or your sound because of one track, selectively ignoring dozens of other tracks that don't support their point. It's like when I'm listening to a mix in my car and my g/f is popping her head along for half an hour then there's ONE track in the mix she doesn't like and she throws a fit like, "UGH I FUCKIN HATE THIS SONG!", and it's like "err ok, what about the previous 20 tracks that you were dancing too?". lol

Some people just seem shocked that every tune isn't specifically tailored to them. Not like we were sitting around going, "ya fuckin hell the forum heads will LOVE this one!". It was never intended for you... but we did 5 other tracks that you might like. So if people want to hate a track, go for it, just don't forget to mention the "cool" tracks you like.

first tune is quite cool. bse style synth bleeps kinda. used to be a big fan of you guys but i guess i grew out of it, but keep doing your thing

Gotta love when Tim has a rant, I totally respect that tho. We all agree the TC remix is rubbish but the others are not bad at all.

I could dig out my old records and it would be full of viper tracks used to love them but stopped hearing them so much when I went jump up crazy, shame really I highly rated the label.

Gotta love when Tim has a rant, I totally respect that tho. We all agree the TC remix is rubbish but the others are not bad at all.

I could dig out my old records and it would be full of viper tracks used to love them but stopped hearing them so much when I went jump up crazy, shame really I highly rated the label.
I'm one of the few dnb label ppl who will actually tell you the truth (whether ppl like what I say or not). Everyone else gives you the "it's all good" answers, yet moans endlessly behind the scenes, meanwhile they're selling you "wolf tickets".

PS - You went jump up crazy or we did? lol

- - - Updated - - -

I just wanna know when Legion & Logam - House of Cards is coming out, taken a long time...
Dunno, ask them. Was going to put it on SS, but they gave it to someone else. Some labels like sloppy seconds I guess :D lol

Last edited:
I'm one of the few dnb label ppl who will actually tell you the truth (whether ppl like what I say or not). Everyone else gives you the "it's all good" answers, yet moans endlessly behind the scenes, meanwhile they're selling you "wolf tickets".

PS - You went jump up crazy or we did? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Dunno, ask them. Was going to put it on SS, but they gave it to someone else. Some labels like sloppy seconds I guess :D lol

They dropped it? Hype was gonna sign it on Playaz, would have come out like a year ago lol

As with what everyone else has said on here, this just isnt the same as DnBarena where dancefloor is so commonly accepted- my mixes are usually more towards the Ram/ Hospital type sound and in return I very rarely get plays because that just isn't what people look for in mixes round here. Have got a fair few Viper tunes in my stack at home, but not feeling this one tbh- for the matte most of TC's remixes nowadays are pretty poor really, very forgetable etc.

i like the vip of metrik freefall, and sign of that coming out at all?

I know its not too different, but I like it all the same

tbh i never really liked any tune by matrix & futurebound except for dawn treader (which was with brookes bros), i loved the 1st viper release though (Blind Cobblers Thumb) and bought alot of viper tunes (early shock one, dc breaks), though the last years only tunes by insideinfo got me excited - all personal taste of course. metrik - drift and audio remix of honeybee were nice tunes in 2012 though.

Last edited:
tbh i never really liked any tune by matrix & futurebound except for dawn treader (which was with brookes bros), i loved the 1st viper release though (Blind Cobblers Thumb) and bought alot of viper tunes (early shock one, dc breaks), though the last years only tunes by insideinfo got me excited - all personal taste of course. metrik - drift and audio remix of honeybee were nice tunes in 2012 though.
Yes, we are aware that forum heads only like techy tracks :P Got a few on Summer Slammers: State of Mind, NC-17 & Cabin Fever, Telekinesis, InsideInfo, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably late July / early Aug.

And I just wanna know when "Blokhe4d - Neon Rise" IS FUCKING COMING OUT?!
Sampler w/ Maduk & Raw Theory tunes is out next week 1st July (beatport/itunes/viper shop only)... Slammers LP is mid-July.

Neon Rise ain't ours.

Speaking of Matrix & Futurebound, are they gonna finally release that new album of theirs or are they planning to follow the path of Loadstar (or ShockOne, to stay in the house), i.e., spending 3 years to perfect it only to ultimately fail to deliver the goods in the end?

Speaking of Matrix & Futurebound, are they gonna finally release that new album of theirs or are they planning to follow the path of Loadstar (or ShockOne, to stay in the house), i.e., spending 3 years to perfect it only to ultimately fail to deliver the goods in the end?
What new album? You don't actually believe artists when they say they're working on a new album, do you? lol

Their next single has just been finished, so once that's out they'll probably move into an actual phase of album writing, not just writing singles for an eventual album.

Back
Top Bottom