DC Break - Lock In / Shakedown - May 4th

They did one good tune and suddenly they're getting releases left right and centre on ram. Not feeling this at all

You hear "Lock in" on a fat system and you will change your mind

yeah but a) everything sounds sick on a fat system, even liquid and b) the good tunes dont need to be heard on a fat system, because they sound sick all the time. This isnt one of those tunes

Yeah was about to post something similar... I don't have a fat system at home haha. And even then, I'd rather listen to Hyenas on repeat or something. Losing track of ram's releases, unfortunately not really anticipating any of the ones I am aware of :/ Well, I will be getting Chords - Summit

^this, someone make a forthcoming ram records thread and fingers crossed it doesn't get flamed, because i for one think ram are killing it this year

Even though I think RAM's releases are total nonsense outside of C&T's releases. I might just make a forthcoming thread...With the shier amount of releases they have panned, they deserve one.

Might do the same for Metalheadz. Will include proper SWAG i.e. my 2014 albums thread. :teeth:

Last edited:
The ram wikipedia page is quite up to date ish.

RAMM157 Rene LaVice Where My Ladies At / I Want More
RAMM158 Frankee Gully / Away
RAMM160 Loadstar Stepped Outside / Under Pressure
RAMM161 Chords High Groove / Summit
RAMM162 Delta Heavy Apollo EP
RAMM163 Chase & Status Blk & Blu
RAMM164 Hamilton Fire / Be There
RAMM165 DC Breaks Lock In / Shakedown
RAMM166 Sub Focus Close
TBA Wilkinson Half Light

Then again it doesn't list Sub Focus - Smooth in the free releases section... What a tune!!

The ram wikipedia page is quite up to date ish.

RAMM157 Rene LaVice Where My Ladies At / I Want More
RAMM158 Frankee Gully / Away
RAMM160 Loadstar Stepped Outside / Under Pressure
RAMM161 Chords High Groove / Summit
RAMM162 Delta Heavy Apollo EP
RAMM163 Chase & Status Blk & Blu
RAMM164 Hamilton Fire / Be There
RAMM165 DC Breaks Lock In / Shakedown
RAMM166 Sub Focus Close
TBA Wilkinson Half Light

Then again it doesn't list Sub Focus - Smooth in the free releases section... What a tune!!

Frankee is RAMM158, Loadstar is RAMM160 so what was RAMM159?

Liking this release more and more with each listen. Considering getting it on wax actually....fuck me...

[video=youtube_share;25roQoQKzDw]http://youtu.be/25roQoQKzDw[/video]

This is alright uno

Back
Top Bottom