dBridge Interview: "We're not afraid to try anything"

Goosey_J

IGNORE ME
VIP Junglist
Such a legend. One of the nicest artists I've had the pleasure of meeting, he's got a great approach to his music and the scene. No one is more deserving of the spotlight he's standong in imo.

TheGambit

VIP Junglist
Wicked article!

Especially liked this bit

"So I think we were alienated in the sense that no-one else was really playing what they were doing or what I was really getting into, and I liked their attitude – their kind of “fuck it” attitude. You could tell from their music that they didn’t really care about the scene - so as much as they’re a part of it, they didn’t want to be sort of under its thumb or being told what to do by it."

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
Where do you want to go with Autonomic? Do you have big visions for what you guys do, or are you content with being a big success on the underground, so to speak?

we’ve got plans to make some other music together and potentially do something live.
This makes me very, VERY happy.

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Sounds like a quality bloke. I love the old '...I like what Skream does…what else…god I better look on my iPod…Scuba’s album is really good…' made me laugh.
Good stuff here though, always like reading interviews with key artists, nice to see their personality a bit.