DBridge & Instra:mental start new label

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
http://www.kmag.co.uk/editorial/news/d-bridge-instra-mental-start-new-label

dBridge & Instra:mental have set up a joint label, called Autonomic.

The first installment on Autonomic is a collaboration release involving dBridge, Instra:mental and dubstep-pioneer Skream: a statement recently confirmed in an email sent to industry insiders by the Rocket Science Media PR agency.

Information on Autonomic label is scarce now, but the first release is likely to be track 18 on the fabricLIVE 50 radio promo, called Arcacia.

Within the next few weeks dBridge & Instramental will start promoting Autonomic, at which point we will provide more information on this exciting project.

First release which is on test press now:

dBridge, Instra:mental & Skream — Arcaia Avenue
D Bridge & Instra:mental — Detroid

also signed on Autonomic:

ASC - The Touch
ASC - Starkwood
D Bridge - Ur A Sta
Synkro - The Way
Synkro - Open Arms

BIIG! Love that Arcacia Avenue. Also gota watch out for Skream – Fire Call. Another massive tune!

156674729_d0e8881807.jpg

you make me nnneeerrrrrvvvoooouuusssssss

Do people enjoy listening to this stuff in clubs?

I've seen both live recently and the vibes just dead, don't get me wrong its great for relaxing at home but as club music it just does not work.

I've seen both live recently and the vibes just dead, don't get me wrong its great for relaxing at home but as club music it just does not work.

I'm not too keen on instramentals sets in clubs, but D-Bridge is such a sick DJ, he won't just play an hour of high hats with crackle over the top.

You need to come to Soul:ution! Doc Scott played a minimal set there in November and the place was going fucking mental.

Partly due to the immense sound system I think.

I heard Arcacia Avenue on the Shougun Podcast. Quality tune.

Bit of a ridiculous question really. People that go to these nights presumably go because they like this kind of DnB. So of course it goes off. Someone that didn't like this kind of music wouldn't go.

As someone that both likes this kind of dnb and has been out to one of these nights, I can say it was fuckin slamming.

Back
Top Bottom