DBridge & Instra:mental start new label

Bit of a ridiculous question really. People that go to these nights presumably go because they like this kind of DnB. So of course it goes off. Someone that didn't like this kind of music wouldn't go.

As someone that both likes this kind of dnb and has been out to one of these nights, I can say it was fuckin slamming.

Not really, Instra was tacked on the end of a dubstep night where Chef & Plastician were headling so its safe to say most people didn't go to see him/his style of music get played. Lots of vacant faces & quizzical looks at the start of his set..

D Bridge was at a drums night but again the rest of the lineup was dancefloor orientated, people only got moving when he dropped his BC & Bad Taste stuff.

I guess I will have to make it to a night where these 2 have centre stage to get a proper opinion.

Just to re-iterate I am loving this stuff, when cheesed out my box cotching in the lazy boy....just not in the dance.

Not really, Instra was tacked on the end of a dubstep night where Chef & Plastician were headling so its safe to say most people didn't go to see him/his style of music get played. Lots of vacant faces & quizzical looks at the start of his set..

D Bridge was at a drums night but again the rest of the lineup was dancefloor orientated, people only got moving when he dropped his BC & Bad Taste stuff.

I guess I will have to make it to a night where these 2 have centre stage to get a proper opinion.

Just to re-iterate I am loving this stuff, when cheesed out my box cotching in the lazy boy....just not in the dance.

Safe. Yeah you do really have to see them in their element really. When I went to see em it was those 2 head lining doing a 2 hour b2b, supported by Spectrasoul. Nice night, load of heads down there well up for it. I'm going to see them again with Alix Perez and Consquence, should be a deep night.

@ SLow: You should hit a renegade man, normally get some full on filth in room 1 and then room 2 is 'minimal', next one up is critical, should be sick.

Back
Top Bottom