dBridge & Instra:mental FabricLive 50 tracklisting

have people got their cd's from fabric first? that's what i was waiting on. Still shows the martyn one on the order page...

have people got their cd's from fabric first? that's what i was waiting on. Still shows the martyn one on the order page...

Nah its not out yet. Can be obtained through the power of the net though. search away

yeah, just about to join now and it says that this cd is the one that comes with it. Seriously looking forward to hearing it.

Reckon it get's better on further listening. I had massive expectations for this so was a bit disappointed by it, still, some amazing music in here, just gotta be in the right mood for it.
The only song i didnt like was Lover's Shell by Consequence

riya tune was like whoa

2uhttp5.jpg

first time i heard it i waited to get my green and got toasted for my first playing of it. was absolutely blown away by Riya obviously... Was feeling Pushed, and Nu Este Roz at the beginning too... went a little bit boring for a bit then you get hit by End Credits and Encke Gap... its beautifully mixed but after a few listens it can get boring in parts. deffinatly a contender for one of the best though

Iv had it on repeat in the car for weeks. This really is a beautiful mix! It takes you on a little journey.

Back
Top Bottom