dBridge- City Of Lonely Runaways

OCR

SB
VIP Junglist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnokZxIQ0Eo

tuune :not_worth Loving all these synths at the moment. On the Autonomic album maybe?

In other Autonomic news: Layer 08 in the next couple of days, Consequence album in a few months, Non Plus 003- ASC- Porcelain/Focus Inwards soon and Non Plus 004 Skream- Reflections/Back From The Zoo soon as well. I love these guys :love:

Last edited:
Buff tunage!
Loving the sounds of the Autonomic crew as always. They are the future of drum n bass!

my god that was lovely thank you ocr for bringing the beat into my life, was the scream show from rinse fm? would be good to hear that other 15 minutes of autonomic music that skream was going on about

i'm a bit hit and miss with some of these beats............

I kinda know what you mean. I appreciate a lot of it is luvvly to sit down and listen to but at the same time some (by no means all) of it I find kinda boring to mix.

Aside from that this is a great piece of music.

Yeah im still thinking about this one, although im sure itll grow on me.

Its pretty neat to see Skream pushing the more minmal dnb sound as of late, quite the contrast in my opinion to his mid-ranged buzzsaw bangers.

Inner Disbelief is out on Exit. Backed with a track called Lucid Tears I think. 'Consequence- Live For Never LP' is out before though. Next release after that probably...

Back
Top Bottom