DBNO - Rise of the comedown

The piano has a rich melody. I like the sound (drum loop?) that comes in at :35; perhaps you could make it more pronounced? Or make its buildup more pronounced? I like the vocal clip.

I guess 1:20 or so is the drop? Subtle but nice. The drums are nice and boomy. I'm not sure how the change up 2:20 fits into the song, maybe you could take a few phrases from that section and sprinkle them through the rest of the track? At 3:00 the piano coming back in is good. Abrupt ending; it's a short track, it wouldn't hurt it to breakdown/out the end more. I do like how you chop the vocal off in the middle of a phrase.

thanks. It's a track i started and totally forgot about. I was doing some cleaning of drives. It defo is an abrupt ending, i gonna flesh it out. thanks again

Sounds promising, everything except the vocals sound muffled though, especially the main beat, it sound like it's been lowpassed.

Hi NjNweton, I like the intro though I think it needs more variation, once the drums kick in I agree with nusphere it all sounds a bit muffled (you really can't hear the high end much at all)

Back
Top Bottom