Dazzled By The Lights (WIP)

gone into dnb productions folder but thers onli a trak called english summer in ther, but im jus bout to listen. ile feedback soon.

just listened to dazzled By The Lights. its a nice trak man. i like it alot. production is spot on. sounds quite pro. big up.

i just had a listen again this would be a wicked 80's ish track i would slow it down to about 130 ish and change the drums and send it to la roux lol you could make some serious money!!!!!!

haha yes feeling the 80s vibe as soon as this kicks in! like it tho. tasty strings, really feeling them. are they being played backwards? only thing id say is maybe go for a bit more variation in the parts

haha yes feeling the 80s vibe as soon as this kicks in! like it tho. tasty strings, really feeling them. are they being played backwards? only thing id say is maybe go for a bit more variation in the parts

yer i know what u mean man...got plenty of work to do to it yet tho so im gonna go back and re arrange some of the parts and add some more variation and stuff to keep it a bit mor fresh...

Nice sounds. Definitely needs a bit of variation or a vocal, just to keep the interest going.
Sounds good tho.

Yh la roux definetley springs to mind here, this shud be a lower bpm track fa sure. dont mean to say that u aint dun it proud as a dnb track tho, production is clean and its jus got this nice little roll and glide to it.

Good Track m8

Pan-D

thanks man...once ive got it finished as a dnb track im definatly gonna look at making some sort of breaks remix or something...i'll get my mate rev involved tho and make it some sort of collaberation with him coz he's big into his breaks and techno production

Back
Top Bottom