Votes: 6 60.0%
  • One of the dudes from AI

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Your mom

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Dave Benson Phillips

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I wonder if "I don't care who Dawn Wall is" is the new "I don't watch Game of Thrones" or "I don't play Pokemon Go".

wait, I don't care about any of these things, don't get me wrong I like dawn walls tunes and have most of them (if not all) on wax, just not really too bothered who it is as long as they come with the bangers!

Regarding pokemon GO and game of thrones, fuck them both! wanna play pokemon play it on a Gameboy/DS/emulater, you don't have to move around! Game of thrones is basically the love child of a three way between love island, Geordie shore and lord of the rings, and its a right ugly cunt!

wait, I don't care about any of these things, don't get me wrong I like dawn walls tunes and have most of them (if not all) on wax, just not really too bothered who it is as long as they come with the bangers!

Regarding pokemon GO and game of thrones, fuck them both! wanna play pokemon play it on a Gameboy/DS/emulater, you don't have to move around! Game of thrones is basically the love child of a three way between love island, Geordie shore and lord of the rings, and its a right ugly cunt!

Well aren't you just a special snowflake Dan xoxoxo
POKEMON ON GAMEBOY WAS THE ONE M8, MY CHILDHOOD RIGHT THERE.

Need more predictions, thread is nothing without wild predicitons, theres gotta be new theories with name titles and the sound of the new tunes. I know Blood Diamond follows my train of thought on who is responsible, though my arch nemesis on the matter @Jwood27 says its tenuous at best.

tbf my outlandish claim of its unknown error because they used a similar bassline a few times before held about as much water as your congo theory

Need more predictions, thread is nothing without wild predicitons, theres gotta be new theories with name titles and the sound of the new tunes. I know Blood Diamond follows my train of thought on who is responsible, though my arch nemesis on the matter @Jwood27 says its tenuous at best.
tbf my outlandish claim of its unknown error because they used a similar bassline a few times before held about as much water as your congo theory

Might as well have a full on debate right here right now and see how many people you can get on your side guys. :teeth:

One final guess from me as to their identity:

Etherwood & Kimyan Law. There are already many reasons as to why it could be Kimyan Law, I'm adding Etherwood to it cause there was talk near the start of 2015 of them two working on a project together. Plus Etherwood is one of the UK's hottest dance acts and knows how to arrange liquid tunes so... :oops:

Maybe dw is nobody and everybody. One track could be made by Hazard while another Blu Mar Ten. Dawn Wall is really just an elite group of producers who feel like making a certain kind of track. I bet they do for the lolz.

dw.jpg

Can I do true style internetz and threaten everybody and their families if they disagree with my theory?

I still believe Dawn Wall is Dawn French & The Great Wall of China. If you disagree may your whole family develop good aids that turns to bad aids just when you think you're going to be ok.

Can I do true style internetz and threaten everybody and their families if they disagree with my theory?

I still believe Dawn Wall is Dawn French & The Great Wall of China. If you disagree may your whole family develop good aids that turns to bad aids just when you think you're going to be ok.

Umm excuse me, your theory is Alistar Whitehead and Jeremy Healy, you shush. :teeth:

I'll eat my own shit if this has anything to do with Kimyan Law. Dude is hardly established — an album, couple of EPs on BMT — you're full of shit if you think Dawn Wall has Kimyan Law's sound in it. Dude is hipster as fuck, wouldn't be seen dead making regular ol' liquid like Dawn Wall.

Be prepared to eat your own shit. Check it http://www.whosampled.com/Dawn-Wall/ . Check TL, first 2 tunes in this pre Dawn Wall Kimyan Law mix, Nils Frahm tune is on the same album as the one sampled . You want seasoning with that?

Back
Top Bottom