Votes: 6 60.0%
  • One of the dudes from AI

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Your mom

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Dave Benson Phillips

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Lol quite a leap from illogical ramblings and haphazard guesswork to eagle eyed sleuths but hey i'll take it.

Given that AI did an all DW / AI / MS set at snb I'm committing to it being AI and one other in each case.

The reason for it being kept secret is they wouldn't generate interest if it was just another AI collab. Not to take anything away from AI's output of course, it's just the way the world works now.

Untitled.png

There is a conspiracy theory flying around the internet, that if you mention HAZARD has anything to do with Dawn Wall on any music forum & especially if you say you have insider industry information relating to HAZARDS involvement, even worse if you insinuate HAZARDS contractual obligations to Playaz being the main driver behind the anonymity, your posts are deleted & somewhere in heaven Baby Jesus cries tears of blood...

Just a myth...

Or..?

There is a conspiracy theory flying around the internet, that if you mention HAZARD has anything to do with Dawn Wall on any music forum & especially if you say you have insider industry information relating to HAZARDS involvement, even worse if you insinuate HAZARDS contractual obligations to Playaz being the main driver behind the anonymity, your posts are deleted & somewhere in heaven Baby Jesus cries tears of blood...

Just a myth...

Or..?

Been holding out on this info but was at an event in Bristol a while back and chatting with Break at the bar, he told me he knew who Dawn Wall was but wouldn't say anything else because, and I quote, "it would be hazardous to his career".

Back
Top Bottom