Dawn Wall - Longshanks EP - Integral

I think that's on the EP. Redeye's audio previews for it don't work anymore (and a quick Google search didn't turn any up anywhere else) but I remember Spears had a similar vibe to that

My theory:

Dawn Wall =
Lenzman
Phil Tangent
LSB
Tokyo Prose

It is a collective like BC which uses a variety of combinations of the four producers and release under the Dawn Wall name.

Any takers?

^^ This isn't always the case, but typically the point of an alias is to distance yourself from the type of music you're most known for.
Yeah exactly. Which is why Sub Focus/Original Sin/Lomax rumours have a shred of believability to them. I'm never going to buy a rumour that a bunch of people who make great deep, soulful dnb made a new alias to make more of the same stuff.

Probably not a good idea to think about who Dawn Wall sounds like, but more to figure out who made dnb with a different sound and has gone quiet recently.

Saw someone mention somewhere that it could be Crissy Criss as he has mentioned coming back with a new sound before. Both have left arm tattoos:

12011384_520023558156358_8074977199422497908_n.jpg
0132.jpg

A
^^ This isn't always the case, but typically the point of an alias is to distance yourself from the type of music you're most known for.
Another point of an alias is to release music on another label. Jesus how can people not believe lenzman is part of this

Back
Top Bottom